From the BBC

cooper1989

Make of it what you will..

1406: This might be of interest to Rangers fans: Chick Young has just told BBC Radio Scotland listeners that the champions have more money to spend on players, following the recent captures of Nikica Jelavic, Vladimir Weiss and James Beattie.

This will be the same BBC that was still telling us on Wednesday and Thursday that we weren't getting Jelavic then? So yeah a very reliable source.

Chic Young will just be saying the opposite of whatever anyone else says and then if we do sign someone he'll claim it as an exclusive, and if we don't he'll still say we could have but chose not to.

If we sign other players, we sign them, if don't we don't, who cares what media pundits think anyway.

We need to go balls out for a big strong centre half about 25 years old.

(tu)

Yohan Benalouane fits that bill perfectly, he's only 23 years old.

We also need another winger. After that we're a complete team, maybe another CM, but that's not as important as those two positions.

I am happy with what we have at present. However, if Walter decided brought in a LB and another winger I would be even happier. The squad we have at present should be enough to regain the title as long as we don't suffer any serious injuries to key players (touch wood).

I would like to think we could be able to give a good account of ourselves in the Champions League. By that I mean progessing to the next stage.