Whats the sitch with Benalouane?

RFCsince1690

I think hes the last key in our puzzle and I hope we get him, was hoping we could have added Barazite too and that would have been us but I dont think either will happen... fingers crossed though

Weir lives in England still. He travels up here to training each day and then back down at night. He wont have signed another contract had he not been promised to start every game he's fit for.

I'm positive he's got a flat in the west end for when he's up here

Weir lives in England still. He travels up here to training each day and then back down at night. He wont have signed another contract had he not been promised to start every game he's fit for.

Weirs home is in England, he does NOT however travel up and down everyday. Himself and Walter have said previously he travels home after a weekend match and depending on fixtures will normally get an extra day off to travel back up.

he stays up here while his family stay down there . can`t be easy though .

Benalouane would be a good signing for us!he seems to be a similar player to bougie! :D

but is tht a good thing,

if bena and bougy both start going forward who's in defence?

We need som1 who'll stay bk wen bougy goes forward.

would still like him signed tho and gd tht he can also be used ad LB

never knew this.? thats some going,and he's been doing this since he signed for us. :praise:

no way does he do that mate :lol:

he'd need to leave 5/6 AM

he'll have a house up here

What's the crack with this guy then. I was reading today on SSN that it says he's spent all his transfer budget on Jelavic. I don't know much about this Benalouane guy, to be honest. Would it be a bosman or something?

where r u coming from slating d weir. The big man never missed a minute of spl fitba last year and was one of if not our most consistent player . Regardless of age imo he has been immense not just in his play but how others ( wilson,boogie) have benifited by his steadyin influence

no way does he do that mate :lol:

he'd need to leave 5/6 AM

he'll have a house up here

The SPFA Player of the Year, whose family home remains in England following his time at Everton, will wait as long as it takes to return - provided the current instability paralysing the club can be resolved.

'Playing closer to home does appeal to me, but not as much as this,' he continued.

'My loyalty is to Rangers. They have been good to me and I wouldn't manufacture another situation until I know what is happening here.

'I have enjoyed it so much and it has been relatively successful, as well.

'It has suited me, definitely, though there have been factors which haven't in terms of travel and other things.

There's another story that's more conclusive, I thought it was common knowledge that Weir travels from England.

What's the crack with this guy then. I was reading today on SSN that it says he's spent all his transfer budget on Jelavic. I don't know much about this Benalouane guy, to be honest. Would it be a bosman or something?

heard it's around £2.5m for this guy... who knows though? <cr>

• 2 weeks later...