Shite grounds you've visited to watch the Rangers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggling to see how anyone can call Rugby Park a dump. It's about £24 a ticket an one of the best stadiums in Scotland to sit in.

OK they have fuck all fans, but even still. If anything it' spam valley there than a dump.

Struggling to see how anyone can call Rugby Park a dump. It's about £24 a ticket an one of the best stadiums in Scotland to sit in.

OK they have fuck all fans, but even still. If anything it' spam valley there than a dump.

only good thing is the Killie pies

The wooden seats got ripped out last week laugh.gif because they stadium wasnt up to standard to host a UEFA game with them biggrin.gif

Thats interesting - when they were ripping us off last season over the abandoned game, I wrote to the club complaining that those wooden seats were not the legal distance apart, and could be a problem in the event of an evacuation.

They wrote back to me assuring me they were - why then have they had to take them out?

Cunts - £25 for a seat thats impossible to sit in!

Worst two back when I was going to every rangers game anywhere in the 60's was Hampdump and the Phiggery. The terracing at old Hampdump was earthen and it was murder getting the black muck aff yer shoes for going to church on Sunday Morning quickly learned to wear an old pair when we played in Cup finals and semi finals there.

The old jungle at the Phiggery was just a dump. Cow shed is being polite.

I saw Rangers play in Denmark against Ikast FS when I was holidaying there in the early-mid 90's. I was only a wee guy at the time, but I'm sure it probably is a dump. Only been to Hampden, Love St and St Mirren Park (or whatever the fuck they're calling it) apart from that. Seen reserve games at Easter Road and Tynecastle though.

Celtic Park is a fucking dump like, went there when we played Celtic in pre-season last year, there was one toilet area for 2500 fans, not to mention some disgusting bastards thought it would be a nice place to light a tab, so you had to try and piss whilst choking.

Inside the ground I found my view obscured by a fucking big white concrete pole. :rolleyes:

Bucharest made Boghead look like the Bernabeu.

How could I forget Bucharest. Easily the worst trip/stadium I've been to.

Got pepper sprayed into the bargain and had a £300 flag pinched off the Stewards. Nice.

PS - Boghead actualy looks no bad in that picture a few posts up :lol:

I couldn't sit down properly on my seat at Kilmarnock because it was so tight to the other seats and almost tilting downwards towards the pitch :anguish:

It wasn't a dump as such so for that reason, I can see where you are coming from.

Haha yep alot of the seats at Rugby Park are like that. They're all tilted towards the pitch :lol: