Shite grounds you've visited to watch the Rangers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me given their team and financial backing at the time it most be Parmas ground .One of the stands was held up with scaffolding and where our support was penned in you couldn't see the corner flag area brutal!

That scaffolding was first thing a thought of when a seen this thread got beat 1 0 but still went through. Then cunt of a bus journey back from italy happy days

The Nou Camp outside Scotland. The bit where they sell the food is just bit of concrete.

Windsor Parks a bit of a hole.

But the worst I've ever been in has to be Tannadice for it's wooding seats with no leg room. Now I'm 6ft 3 and got threatened with being kicked out because I wouldn't sit down the last time I was at those seats.

The best outside Ibrox is either Kilmarnock, Hibs or Hearts. Probably Hibs now they've got their new stand.

St Johnstone and Kilmarnocks grounds are two of the better grounds in our country IMO.

I couldn't sit down properly on my seat at Kilmarnock because it was so tight to the other seats and almost tilting downwards towards the pitch :anguish:

It wasn't a dump as such so for that reason, I can see where you are coming from.

I agree. There's a lot of decent stadiums to go and watch football in in Scotland imo.

But I prfer shiteholes with terracing and places to hang banners.

Me too mate. I know mentioned Dundee Uniteds ground as a shitehole, but the shed behind the goals is one of the best stands in the league.