Man U

AyeReadyStu

I'm amazed at how highly they rate McCulloch, it's funny, they seem to think Fletcher will be completely ineffective because of Big Lee :lol:

Big Lee always does(competently) what Walter asks of him.You know, it seems to be only some "blinkered' Rangers fans,who seem to

underestimate him.I personally think he is a huge part of the success of our team. (tu)

Big Lee always does(competently) what Walter asks of him.You know, it seems to be only some "blinkered' Rangers fans,who seem to

underestimate him.I personally think he is a huge part of the success of our team. (tu)

I know, just thought it was a bit bizarre how they really seemed to rate him, kinda like Chris Waddle jizzing himself over Steven Whittaker :D ,just my 2 cents. I'd have him over Edu in the Man U games tbh (tu), I honestly think Lee can stop Fletch.

TBH, SAF will go in quite wary, he will know our strengths and weaknesses and being a Rangers man he won't want to underestimate us.

Man Utd are not to be feared, at Ibrox we can get 3 points, especially if the crowd is eletric, at their shit-hole stadium we just sit back, frustrate them, close them down, tackle them roughly in the first few minutes, put any uppity cunts in their place, make the crowd get on the back and we can get a draw at the very least.

To be honest, all it takes against a team like Manure is a few crunching tackles and they will be put in their place immediately. A few tackles early on, so as not to get any bookings.

95% of Man U fans will be convinced they have 6 points in the bag against us which suits me! I remember the last time they came up to ibrox and won 1-0, that night we could have scored about 4 and played some great stuff!

Bring them on! :21: