Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

Bus company

1- Kamil Koc

2- Nilifer Turiz

3- Ulusoy

4- Metro Turizm

and others.

camel cock

*snigers like a schoolboy*

fair play to you guys coming on here to help us out (tu), good luck with the turkish league again this year guys, but be prepared to lose when you play the mighty Rangers

WATP

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ı will built it for you and write on it your nickname :)

at the stadium if you saw a man ( at your nearest Bursaspor side) shake rangers scarf or walking with bursaspor strip ( celtic type) and rangers scarf on it , remember me :D

Rangers scarf and celtc strip?

In Scotland we have special hospitals for such people :D

in turkiye we called Besiktas ( Bjk) as Büzüktaş you could use this name :D

green hools,how are ya?just to let you know that my grand-mother is originally from turkey,her name is zohra othmani,,,,,bye

Twrci cyngor. Peidiwch â unrhyw un ymddiriedolaeth. Byddai Fel ym mhob man yn ein gwlad yn anonest. Byddwch yn ofalus gyda eich arian a gadael i siopa. Yn anffodus yn ein gwlad mae pobl yn ddrwg. Ond dw i'n siŵr y byddwch, gêm gyfeillgar. Peidiwch â aros i fyny yn y nos y tu allan. hynny wrthyf. Hoffwn i chi pêl-droed yn llyfn.

CYFLAWNIADAU

Twrci cyngor. Peidiwch â unrhyw un ymddiriedolaeth. Byddai Fel ym mhob man yn ein gwlad yn anonest. Byddwch yn ofalus gyda eich arian a gadael i siopa. Yn anffodus yn ein gwlad mae pobl yn ddrwg. Ond dw i'n siŵr y byddwch, gêm gyfeillgar. Peidiwch â aros i fyny yn y nos y tu allan. hynny wrthyf. Hoffwn i chi pêl-droed yn llyfn.

CYFLAWNIADAU

Athinkyourpuredeadbrilliantmateandalikethewayyeexpectustaeunnerstaunyerlanguage.

Noo GTF or post in English like the rest of yer friends - or did you no go tae school wae them?

a hostile atmosphere doesnt mean much. most teams struggle against these teams but i think its more down to the travelling than anything else which is probably why these teams dont do so well away from home. its good of the person to come on and warn people about things but there is no need as we have been to these places before. one of the most hostile was in Greece against paok salonika when Advocaat was in charge. that was mental but the team handled it well and played out a comfortable 0-0 in what still for me is up there with one of our best away performances in Europe for many years.

a hostile atmosphere doesnt mean much. most teams struggle against these teams but i think its more down to the travelling than anything else which is probably why these teams dont do so well away from home. its good of the person to come on and warn people about things but there is no need as we have been to these places before. one of the most hostile was in Greece against paok salonika when Advocaat was in charge. that was mental but the team handled it well and played out a comfortable 0-0 in what still for me is up there with one of our best away performances in Europe for many years.

salonika was absolutely bonkers , never thought they were gonna let us in the ground when the put us all into that boozers behind the turnstyles we were meant to be going in

CYFLAWNIADAU

Oggi oggi oggi

Oi Oi Oi

green hools,how are ya?just to let you know that my grand-mother is originally from turkey,her name is zohra othmani,,,,,bye

say hello to your grand-mother :)

zohra it must be zehra

bye

hahahaha,she's dead you fool :D ,but thanks anyway

some day all of as will be dead. you too. dont forget my hello when you die mate:D

you'll do the same if you die first :P

is there anyone searching for cheap hotels about 20 euro ( contains breakfast, safe and near the stadium )

if there is send me pm , ı will reply for five days.

ı am away now for a week.

Has this is turned into Turkey Utd?

Ye's have got phones in Turkey, phone each other and talk about yer maws. We've got far more important things to speak of like ... THE HUMPING OF BURSASPOR 123 :)

hi

first of all i want to mention that im from turkey, but not a bursaspor fan, and also i have sympathy for Rangers.

i want to inform you about bursaspor neutrally.

there were 3 games in turkish league this season so far and their opponnents cannot score any single goal, and bursaspor won all of its games including two difficult away games against Galatasaray-the team that i support- and sivas-was second placed in 2008-2009 season.as you guess their defence is strong. all of the main defenders played in champions league, so they arent unexperienced.they prefer defensive football and use counter attacks to score in away games.actually i guess that match in glasgow will be more dangerous for Rangers. bursaspor fans are noisy and they may be aggressive, but i dont think that will affect Rangers-such a big club visited a lot of away stadiums- i wanna warn u about their manager, he is totally a good one. he has champs league experience with beÅŸiktaÅŸ even though he is young(40 years old). also he is a great tactician and mativates his team easily. last year they had 2 great come-backs at istanbul against either fenerbahce or besiktas with their manager's moves and substitutions. i wanna also add that besiktas and fenerbahce away games are extremely hard games in turkish league.

they have one turkish super league title in their history and that was last year. they had participated uefa cup in the midst of 90s but they havent participated any continental tournament for a decade, but they have some experienced players played in champs league.

vederson(defender left) played for fenerbahce in champs league

ali(defender right) played for either fenerbahce or besiktas in champs league and uefa cup

omer(defender centre) played for galatasaray but dont remember if he played in continental matches(called up to national team with his recent performance)

stepanov(defender centre) played for porto in ECL and played for trabzonspor in uefa cup

nunez(forward) played for olympiakos in ECL

ergic(midfielder center) former basel captain played a lot of games in ecl and uefa cup

insua(midfielder center) played for malaga and borussia but dunno if he played in ecl or uefa also former argentinian international(14 times)

sercan(forward) ozan(midfielder left) volkan(midfielder right) young and talented turkish players they all are fast and this team plays counter attack with these three players they all played for turkey in some matches. i want to especially warn you about volkan he is really on fire, he is the best player in our league this season so far. i want to inform you about ozan and sercan too. ozan was the top goalscorer of the bursa last year and made some assists. he is cold-blooded and have quite good technique. sercan is not only a bursaspor player and also a bursaspor fan, so he always plays with his heart. he has great acceleration and speed but he is a poor finisher.

ivankov(goalkeeper) he is also bulgaria national team's main goalkeeper not bad but not top class too

i think that their weakest link is huseyin(defensive midfielder) he is former trabzonspor captain played qualifying rounds for ecl with his former club, but he is just a player plays with heart without any technique.(but i want to say that they bought a defensive midfielder from goteborg sweeden named svensson and he is an swedish international)

they have another forward named turgay(forward) and he was wanted by lazio but they dont sell him. he's a good header and a strong player.

thats all that i can tel you about bursaspor. good luck in champs league. wish valencia will be 4th in this group=))

sorry for my mistakes about using english and for that long message, i just wanted to clearly inform you about your opponent.

btw i have written good things about bursaspor but i know that Rangers is a better and experienced team, but dont let your players to underestimate bursaspor=)

hi

first of all i want to mention that im from turkey, but not a bursaspor fan, and also i have sympathy for Rangers.

i want to inform you about bursaspor neutrally.

there were 3 games in turkish league this season so far and their opponnents cannot score any single goal, and bursaspor won all of its games including two difficult away games against Galatasaray-the team that i support- and sivas-was second placed in 2008-2009 season.as you guess their defence is strong. all of the main defenders played in champions league, so they arent unexperienced.they prefer defensive football and use counter attacks to score in away games.actually i guess that match in glasgow will be more dangerous for Rangers. bursaspor fans are noisy and they may be aggressive, but i dont think that will affect Rangers-such a big club visited a lot of away stadiums- i wanna warn u about their manager, he is totally a good one. he has champs league experience with beÅŸiktaÅŸ even though he is young(40 years old). also he is a great tactician and mativates his team easily. last year they had 2 great come-backs at istanbul against either fenerbahce or besiktas with their manager's moves and substitutions. i wanna also add that besiktas and fenerbahce away games are extremely hard games in turkish league.

they have one turkish super league title in their history and that was last year. they had participated uefa cup in the midst of 90s but they havent participated any continental tournament for a decade, but they have some experienced players played in champs league.

vederson(defender left) played for fenerbahce in champs league

ali(defender right) played for either fenerbahce or besiktas in champs league and uefa cup

omer(defender centre) played for galatasaray but dont remember if he played in continental matches(called up to national team with his recent performance)

stepanov(defender centre) played for porto in ECL and played for trabzonspor in uefa cup

nunez(forward) played for olympiakos in ECL

ergic(midfielder center) former basel captain played a lot of games in ecl and uefa cup

insua(midfielder center) played for malaga and borussia but dunno if he played in ecl or uefa also former argentinian international(14 times)

sercan(forward) ozan(midfielder left) volkan(midfielder right) young and talented turkish players they all are fast and this team plays counter attack with these three players they all played for turkey in some matches. i want to especially warn you about volkan he is really on fire, he is the best player in our league this season so far. i want to inform you about ozan and sercan too. ozan was the top goalscorer of the bursa last year and made some assists. he is cold-blooded and have quite good technique. sercan is not only a bursaspor player and also a bursaspor fan, so he always plays with his heart. he has great acceleration and speed but he is a poor finisher.

ivankov(goalkeeper) he is also bulgaria national team's main goalkeeper not bad but not top class too

i think that their weakest link is huseyin(defensive midfielder) he is former trabzonspor captain played qualifying rounds for ecl with his former club, but he is just a player plays with heart without any technique.(but i want to say that they bought a defensive midfielder from goteborg sweeden named svensson and he is an swedish international)

they have another forward named turgay(forward) and he was wanted by lazio but they dont sell him. he's a good header and a strong player.

thats all that i can tel you about bursaspor. good luck in champs league. wish valencia will be 4th in this group=))

It couldn't be the Ex Bear could it? *Goes to check Wiki*

I'm glad we have a Turkish fan who doesn't wear Green and white.

What team to you support?

Edit: It's not.