James Beattie

ronniemca

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye he's setting the heather alight down in the championship so I see and at international level only a few days ago... Boyd's not been on form since December.

Talking about Rangers here not Boro, If Beattie can get what Boyd did in his first season and a half for the whole of his Gers career i'l be surprised tbh.

TBH, I reckon Beattie was a gamble and bought in haste, to silence fans protesting at lack of movemen till the jelavic deal was done.

So far that gamble dosen't seem to have paid off, but, it's only 4 matches in and the guy needs to find his feet at he club and get fully match fit.

Hopefully we will see goals from the englishman, but if not, it's a bad call by walter and team.

Talking about Rangers here not Boro, If Beattie can get what Boyd did in his first season and a half for the whole of his Gers career i'l be surprised tbh.

It doesn't matter form is form, and its not about one person scoring, if playing Beattie meant other players within the team scored more than we did before with Boyd scoring then I'll be happy.

In Walter I trust, but wi some of his signings (and loans) its no easy. No offense to the boys but an out of shape 32 yr old past his best with no sell on value and a player that the worst Aberdeen team in yrs weren't too fussed about losing <cr>

Honestly hope I'm wrong and the lads do well, just wonder how much time our scouts put in scouting? With our finances the way they are you would think it would be a priority not to waste a penny but sometimes I don't see it.

A bit pessimistic, maybe it's the flashbacks of Rothen :anguish:

I've not even read this thread but I bet Beattie's getting a slagging and golden boy Davis gets away with murder.

Beattie is a player, imo.

Don't know why Davis would be mentioned, its a thread on Beattie...

Don't worry, I've slated Davis and rightly so, he has been awful.