The final 7 hours

bluenose4life

FIVE loan signings are allowed over the course of a season, only FOUR at the same time.

Did Hearts not have more than 5 though? I'm sure there was a time most of their team was on loan.

I'd happily take a few loan signings, I'd rather have loan players than none as the squad size is going to hurt us later on in the season.

Did Hearts not have more than 5 though? I'm sure there was a time most of their team was on loan.

I'd happily take a few loan signings, I'd rather have loan players than none as the squad size is going to hurt us later on in the season.

The maximum number of loan signings you can make in a season is 5, with 4 at the one time, although I think there may be a ruling that if the player is an 'international loan signing', then they don't count as part of that 5 and 4.

Mad Vlad at his best with Hearts/Kaunus. Certainly seemed to me that the whole team was on loan! Ah well.. tbh, not sure why there are any rules at all surrounding loans. Football is a business and you should be able to do what you want with loan players. A loan deal is a win-win imho (at least, it's supposed to be).

I hate and get excited by transfer deadline day in equal measure. I think this one is going to be particularly tense.

i agree with that am the same on the final day of the window

we can only get 1 more season long loan deal in, 2 is the limit you are allowed

not sure about half season deals etc, but half season deals are pointless now

unless we guy someone, i dont see anymore loan deals

Are you sure?

I'm sure you're allowed up to 5 loan signings in one season. :sherlock:

Wouldn't surprise me if we SELL tomorrow, Miller or Bougherra ?

I still find it strange that we shelled out decent money for Jelavic and a sizeable loan fee for Weiss.

Wouldn't surprise if those costs were covered by a sale or two.

We already did when we sold Thomson and Wilson.

Guys we only need to worry when the english window closes and if our main players are here it will be fine.

So by 5 or 6 tommorow we shall know

Midnigth here actually,..