Clubs interested in Kyle Lafferty?

RFC55

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be in the minority thinking theres a player in there somewhere, albeit his Easter Road performance among others makes me question my own judgement.

We would have to take a huge ££ loss on him if he went anywhere, not a prayer of even recouping half the fee.

I did read a harsh description of Lafferty elsewhere saying he could'nt keep a beach ball up in a phone box!

No way Walter should of paid nearly 4 million for him, however he's not had a fair crack of the whip and until he has i'd prefer him to stay might as well take a chance on the boy after paying so much for him.

No way Walter should of paid nearly 4 million for him, however he's not had a fair crack of the whip and until he has i'd prefer him to stay might as well take a chance on the boy after paying so much for him.

We've been taking a chance on his for two years now and we have seen very little which suggests he can actually become an important player who can produce over a period of time.

Anybody else who showed the level of inconsistancy coupled with the shows of petulance that he has shown since signing for us would have been chased ages ago.

Why should Lafferty be any different?

We've been taking a chance on his for two years now and we have seen very little which suggests he can actually become an important player who can produce over a period of time.

Anybody else who showed the level of inconsistancy coupled with the shows of petulance that he has shown since signing for us would have been chased ages ago.

Why should Lafferty be any different?

Some people let the fact that he's an actual fan of Rangers cloud their judgement

If we get anything near £1m for him I'd probably take it and run. It'd actually be a massive help to us NOT having him as an option, because when he gets used he is fucking useless. I'd rather see younger guys getting the chance when players are injured rather than Lafferty.

Is Kyle Lafferty really a striker!? IMO, he's not. He's not a goalscorer, a target man or a provider. He doesn't have the right attributes - vision, anticipation, predatory instinct, composure, leathal finishing, ability, he doesn't read a game and he doesn't have the brain to make the moves a striker does. His touch is poor, he's crap in the air, he cannot hold a ball up, and his distribution and final ball is a joke. 9/10 he's the one that breaks up play due to his inability to get a hold of the ball, or actually move his arse.

For the majority of his career he's played out on the left side of midfield, a position that he's absolutely useless in aswell, although not as bad as upfront. Walter Smith has said on numerous occassions that Lafferty is a striker, yet he goes out and buys both James Beattie and Nikica Jelavic, that tells me everything!

This lad has had a lot more chances than a lot of players and he's shown that he is nowhere near being good enough. 4-5 good performances at the end of each season is simply not enough. He is an absolute liability, and the sooner he is moved on, the better.

I'd gladly accept £1m for Lafferty, just to get him off the wage bill and out of the club.

We only sell if we make back what we paid for him.

Lucky to get £700k let alone the £3.7m...

I cannot believe we spunked that sort of money on him. Should have let the bheggars sign him.

Lucky to get £700k let alone the £3.7m...

I cannot believe we spunked that sort of money on him. Should have let the bheggars sign him.

If they came in with £1 million right now I'd happily sell him to THEM.

That will never happen, we need to take what we can get for him and get him to fuck.

100 per cent agree if he was good enough to be a centre forward he would have got his chance and as for the bad press he attracts we can certainly do without that he has proved on and off the park he doesn't have the class required to be a rangers player.

I wish him all the best for the rest for the rest of his career