Nice to see Rangers treating fans like criminals for the game in Manchester

GOAT

Had to just bite the bullet and book on thier shitty Thomas Cook bus trip. Not happy about it, but the lad who runs my RSC booked me on it this morning and the operator took our Travel Club numbers and said we should be fine for tickets.

I'll save the return part of my train journey for the next afternoon for coming home. I'll still be having a night on the piss with my mate after the game.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder we are being treated like this. I walked through Manchester the next morning. The fucking place was trashed. Bus shelters smashed to hell, shop windows put through & the town centre stunk of piss.

I didnt piss in the streets or smash windows but dickheads did!

Embarassing aint the word!

There is a few man u fans drink in my local, they seem to think and have heard that every idiot in the Manchester area is going to have go and attack any Rangers fans they can get their hands on.

So maybe that is why the club is doing this because they have heard this from the GMP.

I have been offered a ticket in the Man U end but i aint going, don't want to go near the place ever again, for those who are going watch out for each other.

It is no surprise that these plans have been put into action. In many cases the vast majority do get punished for the stupidity of the minority and that is a shame. But one we have to live with these days. I hope it all goes without incident in Mankychester but there will some winding up of Rangers fans by Manks and timmy spies at some point and we also have to face up to the fact that some people actually enjoy a good scrap. Fingers crossed.

There is a few man u fans drink in my local, they seem to think and have heard that every idiot in the Manchester area is going to have go and attack any Rangers fans they can get their hands on.

So maybe that is why the club is doing this because they have heard this from the GMP.

I have been offered a ticket in the Man U end but i aint going, don't want to go near the place ever again, for those who are going watch out for each other.

But theres no man u fans in manchester

phoned thomas cook today they have no idea what time the bingo buses are to leave ibrox-great help

spoke to travelclub and nothing has been decided for independant travellers if they need to get to wigan or will be given match tickets before they leave

i couldnt care less if i need to pick up my ticket in wigan but i would prefer they put theyre trust in me to conduct myself in a manner befitting a rangers fan

Just think of us ex-pats that don't have an option to get to theses matches? Reading this forum and I see trips to Valencia/Manchester and so on. Makes my pretty envious.

I know what you're saying, but at least you have the opportunity to go. Have a great time. (tu) Perhaps the club are being over cautious? But safety must be their #1 concern.

phoned thomas cook today they have no idea what time the bingo buses are to leave ibrox-great help

spoke to travelclub and nothing has been decided for independant travellers if they need to get to wigan or will be given match tickets before they leave

i couldnt care less if i need to pick up my ticket in wigan but i would prefer they put theyre trust in me to conduct myself in a manner befitting a rangers fan

Why the need for all this secrecy? Give people the information they require, so that they can get things organised.

Why the need for all this secrecy? Give people the information they require, so that they can get things organised.

dont even know if it is secrecy , more just not having a clue

i asked the guy if he would book a trip and hand over money for it if he had no details, suprisingly he answered no and i left it at that

dont even know if it is secrecy , more just not having a clue

i asked the guy if he would book a trip and hand over money for it if he had no details, suprisingly he answered no and i left it at that

Hopefully, commonsense will kick in at some point.

Just think of us ex-pats that don't have an option to get to theses matches? Reading this forum and I see trips to Valencia/Manchester and so on. Makes my pretty envious.

I know what you're saying, but at least you have the opportunity to go. Have a great time. (tu) Perhaps the club are being over cautious? But safety must be their #1 concern.

Its-no-ma-fault-you-stay-in-Canada.................................................................:ph34r:

We are getting 4,500 tickets and there are 4,800 in the Travel Club so anyone who isn't in the travel club has no chance for a ticket unless they have got connections down in Manchester who can get them a ticket in the Utd end.

Are clubs not supposed to get 10% of tickets for away Champions League matches? Why so little in such a big stadium?

3,500 fans expecting to stay sober for the day because of a few hundred arseholes out of 200,000!

Carted in and out of places like criminals.

Joke.

If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at the people who let our club down. And don't start justifying stupid behaviour or denying the fact that a small number of our fans are mongos. I love the club and the supporters but every club has a few of them, we are no different. It is Rangers Football Clubs responsibility to protect our reputation and they need to do what they need to do. They are not treating us like criminals. They are asking us to be responsible. Which is pretty fair I would have thought. Equally they need to ask Manchester City Council and their police to behave and protect and not to abuse the decent law-abiding football supporters.

I'm in the Forces and based in England so I've stated my case to Rangers that it isn't practical for me to travel to Ibrox only to travel back down again. Quite where I fit into their regional arrangements is anybody's guess, but I'm not holding my breath for a ticket.

We are getting 4,500 tickets and there are 4,800 in the Travel Club so anyone who isn't in the travel club has no chance for a ticket unless they have got connections down in Manchester who can get them a ticket in the Utd end.

I've got a mate who's a season ticket holder at United. He's applied for his ticket, but doesn't reckon he will be able to go. I'm well behind a host of Man Utd fans (rightly so) for his ticket though, he reckons this game is well over subscribed with people who want one.

I've got a mate who's a season ticket holder at United. He's applied for his ticket, but doesn't reckon he will be able to go. I'm well behind a host of Man Utd fans (rightly so) for his ticket though, he reckons this game is well over subscribed with people who want one.

Well it is the biggest game in British Football between the two biggest teams in British football