Best Goal we have scored in europe?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember a goal we scored in Portugal (I think, might be Spain) in the mid-late 80s? We won the game 1-0 to go through and it was an amazing goal, but Ive never seen it since

Davie Cooper got the ball on the right touchline about 35-40 yards from the corner flag - he was alone so started dribbline the ball infield. As he went defenders came at him, he slipped 2 tackled then, flicking the ball between both feet, slipped the ball between 2 more. Now 30 yards from goal, another tackler came at him, and he slipped the ball sideways to the first supporting player, Derek Ferguson who slammed a rocket from 25-30 yards into the top corner of the net - the goal stood up and we won the tie

Annoying me that I cant find a youtube vid or anything online, but I remember the goal like it was yesterday!

Boavista 86/87 (3-1 on agg)

Brugge 92/93 remember it like it was yesterday even though I was about 3 year old.

At Ibrox, pitch is a mudheap. Nisbet puts in this cross/shot whatever the fuck it was. Keeper comes out to meet it. The balls going left, takes a bounce on a bobble, and suddenly changes direction after the bounce, over the keeper, into the net. LMFAO.

Haha, got a video mate? Cant seem to find one.

Haha, got a video mate? Cant seem to find one.

Lovenkrands vs Villareal at Ibrox or over there? The one over there was pretty good but we'd be on the raandan in Valencia for 3 days by then and can't remember it exactly. Culminating in us leathering the alcohol free lager in the ground thinking we were getting more wrecked. :sherlock:

Durrant's vs Ives Tampere

McCoist vs Leeds (amazing counter attack goal)

Hateley vs Leeds

I've only seen since on RangersTV on the season 1992/93 season review I think. If I come across it I will post it. Was absolutely hilarious. If Kirk Clubfoot was to score a goal in Europe it would be something similar lol

Aw well now that you say it like that, I can imagine just how hilarious that would be :lol:

Think I will get my Dad to hunt around through his old Rangers tapes to and find some belters :sherlock:

Novo didnae actually make the keeper go the wrong way the keeper just guessed wrong laugh.gif

Ok sigmund freund ya tool. Novo sent keeper the wrong way. Deal wae it. Im right. Ur rang. Im big. Ur small. Im straight. Ur gay n theres feck all u can dae aboot it