Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERMMMMMMMMM you couldn’t be more wrong. if we were to think like that we’d all wear colours LOL. Man U all wear black for a reason, so it makes the spotters job a lot harder. You’ll find most football lads wear dark clothing for this reason. Not to blend into anything because the odds are against us.

You did actually make me laugh out loud there, cheers

Dont be like me and wear red/white/blue/orange striped tops.

You stand out a wee bit!!!

10 seconds in looking like a pansy ? craphead2.gif

Had the full bravado act when i seen a guy i knew getting whacked. ran down and within seconds was getting whacked as well.

at least i know how to cover myself :-) and that i want to help fellow bears :-)

GFG and his merry men ffs.

Get a fucking grip.

By the way i think banned was the word you wanted GFG. Every time you said band i thought bear was a singer. Ah well, how much would it cost to see GFG slapped on PRW?

So you also condone illegal football hooligans?

So do you want me to get attact?

govanfrontger

Thank fuck you dont sit beside me. i would be scared to fart incase you got me ejected and my ST removed.

Actually, i had better change my avatar before my da's house door on Copland ROad gets booted in (my season ticket is registered there)

Wouldn't want them thinking im in the mob

Even you must know what you have posted makes no sense at all. Why or how could i get your st removed?

Another total waste of a post from somebody having a go at me and not debating the point.

Even you must know what you have posted makes no sense at all. Why or how could i get your st removed?

Another total waste of a post from somebody having a go at me and not debating the point.

No mate, guys like you could be on the phone to ibrox and say this and that about the guy beside you. the next time i Fuck the pope or whatever then rangers could take my st away.

And how am I not debating the point? The point is that you hate football hooligans? Well good for you and well done. You have earned your gold star today from Ibrox.

I for one would rather have 100 hooligans than guys like you who no doubt are scared to even sing the billy boys incase it offends

Why say it?

But you do think hooligans causing trouble at Gers games are ok?

They do not cause trouble at games. You dont know how this works do you??? These people go and meet usualy away from the ground. They will normaly meet and then fight WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIGHT WITH THEM, so what is wrong in having a square gee?

They do not bring Rangers into this, as bear will tell you, most fights you would never even know have happend there over that quick and away from the main group of fans. Check the ICF v HIBS video for what i mean rolleyes.gif

Your offended wee body will not normally be caught up in these naughty events

No mate, guys like you could be on the phone to ibrox and say this and that about the guy beside you. the next time i Fuck the pope or whatever then rangers could take my st away.

And how am I not debating the point? The point is that you hate football hooligans? Well good for you and well done. You have earned your gold star today from Ibrox.

I for one would rather have 100 hooligans than guys like you who no doubt are scared to even sing the billy boys

OMG how old are you?

You would rather have 100 hooligans than a normal fan?

I for one would rather have 100 hooligans than guys like you who no doubt are scared to even sing the billy boys incase it offends

also search sarcasm on wikipedia you might learn something

They do not cause trouble at games. You dont know how this works do you??? These people go and meet usualy away from the ground. They will normaly meet and then fight WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIGHT WITH THEM, so what is wrong in having a square gee?

They do not bring Rangers into this, as bear will tell you, most fights you would never even know have happend there over that quick and away from the main group of fans. Check the ICF v HIBS video for what i mean rolleyes.gif

Your offended wee body will not normally be caught up in these naughty events

Fucking bullshit, there thugs and remember a wee thing that happened in Manchester? Yeah defo never seen anything there did we and it defo never caused Rangers any trouble.

Yeah there all nice people who only fight with there own my fucking arse.