Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

No mate, guys like you could be on the phone to ibrox and say this and that about the guy beside you. the next time i Fuck the pope or whatever then rangers could take my st away.

And how am I not debating the point? The point is that you hate football hooligans? Well good for you and well done. You have earned your gold star today from Ibrox.

I for one would rather have 100 hooligans than guys like you who no doubt are scared to even sing the billy boys incase it offends

and your avatar is better than his :crabflute:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking bullshit, there thugs and remember a wee thing that happened in Manchester? Yeah defo never seen anything there did we and it defo never caused Rangers any trouble.

Yeah there all nice people who only fight with there own my fucking arse.

Manchester was nothing to do with the ICF. NONE of our lads were there for that. None of the main ones anyway, but a think one of two of the younger lads were, but, my point is, that had nothing to do with us.

The ICF were elsewhere that day

Fucking bullshit, there thugs and remember a wee thing that happened in Manchester? Yeah defo never seen anything there did we and it defo never caused Rangers any trouble.

Yeah there all nice people who only fight with there own my fucking arse.

Right fuck nut, what trouble did Rangers get into in Manchester?

To my knowledge the lads i know who go with ICF were in the ground and I know the trouble kicked off during the game. Any travelling support taking 250000 to a game are going to have bother and remember these people were not hooligans in the sense of soccer violence. sleep1.gif

Manchester was nothing to do with the ICF. NONE of our lads were there for that. None of the main ones anyway, but a think one of two of the younger lads were, but, my point is, that had nothing to do with us.

TBH mate i think you just taking the piss now, ok you got me hook line and sinker. Well done.

It's called turning up at games and not fighting people and getting arrested by the police.

When was the last time the ICF as a group were at Ibrox?

I rechon the last time we proper mobbed up at Ibrox across from the west enclosure was about 1991

Right fuck nut, what trouble did Rangers get into in Manchester?

To my knowledge the lads i know who go with ICF were in the ground and I know the trouble kicked off during the game. Any travelling support taking 250000 to a game are going to have bother and remember these people were not hooligans in the sense of soccer violence. sleep1.gif

Are you for real? You must be taking the piss mate.

TBH mate i think you just taking the piss now, ok you got me hook line and sinker. Well done.

Am i fuck.......we wouldn’t get involved with something like that. That was a spontaneous outburst of aggression by normal fans because of the way they were treated, mixed in with booze and the hype of the day.

To say you have not got a clue would be an understatement

It's called turning up at games and not fighting people and getting arrested by the police.

A model fan.

Hope i never lose my seat and end up in the govan front beside you. I might just stop enjoying the games

and btw, that avatar of mine is a game i wish i was at but was only just born a few months. that must make me the scum of the earth eh?

You know what the best bit about all this support for Rangers football hooligans is??

Where you all not having a go at the tims when they caused trouble down south?

No-one on here is saying they support hooligans or indeed hooliganism, they are saying they know it exists and there is fuck all you, me or they can do about it, so we accept it happens, maybe you don't but hey.

When the chips are down, THEY will back you up against the attacking horde, who indiscriminately attack us for who we support , not some namby pamby mummy's boy, sitting behind a screen calling them scum when they wouldn't do it to their face.

Oh and the bheasts don't care who they attack, as long as it's not a firm who are fucking handy, which means 99% of them, they attack 3 years old boys with bricks.

Am i fuck.......we wouldn’t get involved with something like that. That was a spontaneous outburst of aggression by normal fans because of the way they were treated, mixed in with booze and the hype of the day.

To say you have not got a clue would be an understatement

2 points, you have to be taking the piss and when it comes to scumm hooligans i hope i dont have a clue.

Indeed they were.

2 points, you have to be taking the piss and when it comes to scumm hooligans i hope i dont have a clue.

Well shut up then.

We had nothing to do with that. If any of our lot had been it would have been in the papers. No one has had a 6o’clocker, and believe me our cops would have gone right through the footage from Manchester looking for us. They found nothing.

the only guy who hasn't attacked GFG appears to be Bear, ironic that as he seems to be heavily in the know. Bear, I will admit, you intrigue me, you speak about this without some of the bravado of some. Did you suggest earlier that you hate this scene, why are you still involved though?

the only guy who hasn't attacked GFG appears to be Bear, ironic that as he seems to be heavily in the know. Bear, I will admit, you intrigue me, you speak about this without some of the bravado of some. Did you suggest earlier that you hate this scene, why are you still involved though?

Mate i'm pretty sure he is taking the piss.

The others, they really make ashamed to be a Rangers fan today.