Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bear If you where in eindhoven 99 while innocent rangers fans where being attacked thanks for stepping in GFG I would hate to be in the trenches with you

I wasn’t there mate, think i was living in the states then. But i knew about it. A few got a jail term for that

This is what confuses me. Why did you get involved here? If you look at this thread, its on 8 pages now (i have my default at 50 posts a page) There is not that many posters in it. I see that is a sign that a lot of regulars hate people like me and the whole hooligan thing so they wash their hands of me and just do not want to know.

GFG, i don’t know who you are, if you a regular poster or well known to lads off here face to face, but for someone that rightly hates us, you have a strange way of showing it. Add to that that you have tried to tell us YOU DO KNOW stuff by saying we mob up at Ibrox and Manc was our fault?

I think they call that an oxymoron

Mate i never said you mob up at ibrox or caused Man, i said scum hooigans did.

i guess you come under the sheltered banner then

[/quote

You assume that because I haven't seen the razor edged violence that Bear talks about then I must have lead a sheltered life-how so? Even Bear himself alluded to that fact that most of us don't know the scene. As regards a sheltered life, no, but I would have to trust you to take me at face value for you to believe that

This is what confuses me. Why did you get involved here? If you look at this thread, its on 8 pages now (i have my default at 50 posts a page) There is not that many posters in it. I see that is a sign that a lot of regulars hate people like me and the whole hooligan thing so they wash their hands of me and just do not want to know.

GFG, i don’t know who you are, if you a regular poster or well known to lads off here face to face, but for someone that rightly hates us, you have a strange way of showing it. Add to that that you have tried to tell us YOU DO KNOW stuff by saying we mob up at Ibrox and Manc was our fault?I think they call that an oxymoron

exactly. someone who reads the evening times and knows all about thug

No, we are Rangers fans, were as split wide open as Lindsay Lohan's legs.

Her fanny is a mess............google it :anguish: I think of it if i don’t want to cum too quickly

I hate the way the ICF are portrayed as mindless thugs who latch onto Rangers and are not real fans.

Since it started in 1983/84 season all the lads, some who made it and some who haven't ,most had jobs and were educated but were sick of going to Aberdeen,Hibs,Motherwell,Hearts etc and getting chased or a doin so we got our own Firm together and although i'm biased ,i think we had the hardest core of any Firm....

To give credit Hibs and Aberdeen were hard game lads..