Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

Hes naive and i am gonna guess been brought up in an upper class part of Scotland (that is NOT a bad thing BTW) but has never really been in a sticky situation, which is all good.

Hes entitled to his opinion but has got a lot wrong. I am not gonna try and tell him different because it will go round and round and round zzzzzzzzzzz

I think its been a healthy debate personally, theres not been any nasty shit getting thrown about, well, it has started in the last few mins.

Fair enough, ha how funny i seem to be able to debate with you and not the rest, might be they are not up to it.

I would love to know what i have got wrong mate, given you have admitted you wish you did not like it so much.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So only tims use that term now?

My god we have some good ones on 2nite.

mate, i dont think you are a tim. I just think you have either led a very sheltered life or you are just a dick. Your choice i guess

He’s naive and i am gonna guess been brought up in an upper class part of Scotland (that is NOT a bad thing BTW) but has never really been in a sticky situation, which is all good.

He’s entitled to his opinion but has got a lot wrong. I am not gonna try and tell him different because it will go round and round and round zzzzzzzzzzz

I think it’s been a healthy debate personally, there’s not been any nasty shit getting thrown about, well, it has started in the last few mins.

Bear, you have some authenticity that comes with a distinct lack of bravado. I might be being naive, but I believe you

GFG were not just having a go at you in this thread its in nearly every fucking thread you post in. I do not know any bear in the real or online world who speak about the players, management and fans in the way you do.

You will never recieve respect from me or others i guess, but hey i imagine you quite enjoy being a negative shite

Back to the neg thing, so i'm either a neg cunt of a tim. Wish you would decide.

Fair enough, ha how funny i seem to be able to debate with you and not the rest, might be they are not up to it.

I would love to know what i have got wrong mate, given you have admitted you wish you did not like it so much.

I’ll be short as poss and don’t expect too much of a reply as you wont agree

1. That we Mob up and row at Ibrox. Wrong, many of us go to games, but we meet in certain pubs in Glasgow before and after and in certain situations a new pub will be picked out

2. We are not football fans never mind Rangers fans. Wrong. Many od us are season ticket holders and go everywhere as FANS, it’s Rangers football club first for most then the mob 2nd but they are both the same thing for a lot of us, me included. But make no mistake. We love the Rangers as much as any lad or lass on here.

3. Manchester was us. Wrong, as explained above.

Thats the main points

I dont want to see bother but if folk decide to come up here and start shit then they will get whats coming to them. I remember when I first lived in Glasgow 10 years ago and I was apprehensive about potential bother and I was told you dont get bother unless you go looking for it and then you will know all about it. In short if we have a repeat of the scenes on PRW in 2003 this year then action has to be taken.

mate, i dont think you are a tim. I just think you have either led a very sheltered life or you are just a dick. Your choice i guess

I disagree, I think GFG is saying he doesn't like hooliganism, and I agree with him on that. However, the way Bear talks about it is strange to anyone who doesn't know the scene- and I include myself in that.

I dont want to see bother but if folk decide to come up here and start shit then they will get whats coming to them. I remember when I first lived in Glasgow 10 years ago and I was apprehensive about potential bother and I was told you dont get bother unless you go looking for it and then you will know all about it. In short if we have a repeat of the scenes on PRW in 2003 this year then action has to be taken.

MisterC how are you? How was your hols?

lets not accuse folk of being tims guy if you have a problem PM one of the mods

i remember a right few years ago our great ICF chased me from the toll to the grapes thinking i was a sheep hooligan, how fast i ran that day but when i reached the grapes and told all the guys in the pub i seen real bears that day, the guys doing the chasing soon turned on theyre heels and ran for cover, me i ran to the bar while it was quiet

Wouldnt it have been easier to pop into the Red Lion? However this goes to show the lengths you will go to to get to the bar! :pipe:

I disagree, I think GFG is saying he doesn't like hooliganism, and I agree with him on that. However, the way Bear talks about it is strange to anyone who doesn't know the scene- and I include myself in that.

I think thats the problem tbh, they seem to think were strange as were not in the know. Must be my good upbrining but i', happy not to be in the know.

I just know what is right and wrong. A lot of people don’t see what is wrong with what we do that are heavily involved.

Before Sky and sunday and monday football Queen street and George square area used to be a battled ground on saturdays. As we were either home or away and obviously the tims would be vice versa, so there was always something, we used to wait in the Clyde bar for them coming from where ever. then you would have the sheep, falkik, hibs etc passing through to go to games our side.

it was brillaint

i guess you come under the sheltered banner then

I think thats the problem tbh, they seem to think were strange as were not in the know. Must be my good upbrining but i', happy not to be in the know.

This is what confuses me. Why did you get involved here? If you look at this thread, its on 8 pages now (i have my default at 50 posts a page) There is not that many posters in it. I see that is a sign that a lot of regulars hate people like me and the whole hooligan thing so they wash their hands of me and just do not want to know.

GFG, i don’t know who you are, if you a regular poster or well known to lads off here face to face, but for someone that rightly hates us, you have a strange way of showing it. Add to that that you have tried to tell us YOU DO KNOW stuff by saying we mob up at Ibrox and Manc was our fault?

I think they call that an oxymoron