Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha took some time reading through the whole of this thread, I don't have any knowledge on hooliganism what they do is their choice but would hate to see any innocent Rangers fans being attacked on PRW or any innocent people anywhere. Travelling up on the train from Preston for the game so may well be on the same train as a fair few Manc fans.

2 points, you have to be taking the piss and when it comes to scumm hooligans i hope i dont have a clue.

That's about the most sensible thing you've said all thread.

I hope the MIB behave themselves this time round & I really do hope that it's not yourself who gets hurt if they don't.

I wouldn't want your illusion (that it's the 'Big Bad RFC' fan everytime) to be shattered!

You might wanna take onboard some of the other lads' comments regarding Manchester instead of force feeding us all with your arrogant tendentious opinion.

Mibbe it's went beyond your outrage of people fighting at football matches; perhaps you've found yourself getting a little bit of attention?

It's tiresome!

Take a time out, study other bears' points of view & mibbe, just mibbe you'll see things from different approach.

Christ knows your drivel's impressing no-one!

NO SURRENDER

:lol: Lohan's fanny

I'm glad there's Bears there to look out for the 'scarfers' as Bear puts it,disgusting reading what happened the last time.

I'd be lying if i said i didn't take an interest in footy hooliganism,documentaries,Youtube,blogs etc.

I've never been involved in it but i know they don't do it inside the ground(Ibrox) or involve innocent bystanders (apart from Man U) so they're big enough and ugly enough to make that choice.

Most of the folk greetin would be begging these guys to help them out if they happened to be cornered by any other firm or like in Bucharest the cops slapping the boy and spraying shit in Bears faces.

I don't condone it but i understand it and would rather these guys in my corner than others i have come across on this message board.

I have been thinking about this and for the Man U game the Scarfers (that is not an insult towards normal fans BTW, it just the way we talk) will look after each other if Man U play up.

Despite what some people think there are a lot of serious hard cases in the ICF, don’t believe the myth that we bottle it on our own and only get wide when we have 70 lads behind us. One thing Rangers have is we still have 60-80 lads that have been there since the 80’s when it was in it’s prime so you can imagine the scrimps and scrapes we have been in over 25 years. I have chatted to Gaff bear about this and he couldn’t believe some of the names i mentioned that were still at it from when he was involved in the early 80’s lol

But Rangers play in Glasgow obviously and there is a lot of serious hard cases amongst the scarfers and i know they wont take shit like that again. It had been years since anyone came to Ibrox as bold as that, i’d say it was probably Hibs in the early 90’s, so i personally feel it took a lot of people by surprise including the Police, this time both the cops and the Bears along the PR wont give them such an easy pass.

I have been thinking about this and for the Man U game the Scarfers (that is not an insult towards normal fans BTW, it just the way we talk) will look after each other if Man U play up.

Despite what some people think there are a lot of serious hard cases in the ICF, don’t believe the myth that we bottle it on our own and only get wide when we have 70 lads behind us. One thing Rangers have is we still have 60-80 lads that have been there since the 80’s when it was in it’s prime so you can imagine the scrimps and scrapes we have been in over 25 years. I have chatted to Gaff bear about this and he couldn’t believe some of the names i mentioned that were still at it from when he was involved in the early 80’s lol

But Rangers play in Glasgow obviously and there is a lot of serious hard cases amongst the scarfers and i know they wont take shit like that again. It had been years since anyone came to Ibrox as bold as that, i’d say it was probably Hibs in the early 90’s, so i personally feel it took a lot of people by surprise including the Police, this time both the cops and the Bears along the PR wont give them such an easy pass.

The same people that were there in the 80's? What ages are these guys, and how would they feel about their sons being involved? Also, what if you had a son Bear, what would your position be about him following in your footsteps?

The same people that were there in the 80's? what ages are these guys, and how would they feel about their sons being involved. what, if you had a son Bear, what would your position be about him following in your footsteps?

There has been fathers and sons in the ICF since it started mate. it’s not unusual at all.

I have a daughter and wont be having any more kids, plus the fact i live in Thailand where they don’t have FV, but for the sake of your question i’d kick his arse if he got involved.

That's about the most sensible thing you've said all thread.

I hope the MIB behave themselves this time round & I really do hope that it's not yourself who gets hurt if they don't.

I wouldn't want your illusion (that it's the 'Big Bad RFC' fan everytime) to be shattered!

You might wanna take onboard some of the other lads' comments regarding Manchester instead of force feeding us all with your arrogant tendentious opinion.

Mibbe it's went beyond your outrage of people fighting at football matches; perhaps you've found yourself getting a little bit of attention?

It's tiresome!

Take a time out, study other bears' points of view & mibbe, just mibbe you'll see things from different approach.

Christ knows your drivel's impressing no-one!

NO SURRENDER

Thats right mate, i'm against football hooligans so i'm defo in the wrong. doh

Thats right mate, i'm against football hooligans so i'm defo in the wrong. doh

The problem is you should have just said that, “football hooliganism is bad” called me a ned, and left the thread but you tied yourself in knots with assumptions, generalisations.

There has been fathers and sons in the ICF since it started mate. it’s not unusual at all.

I have a daughter and wont be having any more kids, plus the fact i live in Thailand where they don’t have FV, but for the sake of your question i’d kick his arse if he got involved.

my main gripe is it should be the HMS not the ICF!!

if ever any team had hooligans called her majesties service then it was us.

The problem is you should have just said that, “football hooliganism is bad” called me a ned, and left the thread but you tied yourself in knots with assumptions, generalisations.

I have not tired mysel in knots, i have pointed out what is wrong with hooligans and the normal suspects have popped in and had a go at me as thats all they seem to do.

The funny thing is they always have a go at me for being neg, which means there being neg all the time to me, but dont think they have the brains to work that out.

my main gripe is it should be the HMS not the ICF!!

if ever any team had hooligans called her majesties service then it was us.

I agree..........There’s always a bit of debate about that name. Some think it was supposed to be our name when we were with Chelsea, other say it was our original name. I like it, but at the end of the day it’s what we do on the pavement that matter not our name our the clothes we wear

I have not tired mysel in knots, i have pointed out what is wrong with hooligans and the normal suspects have popped in and had a go at me as thats all they seem to do.

The funny thing is they always have a go at me for being neg, which means there being neg all the time to me, but dont think they have the brains to work that out.

I don’t know your form on here mate, i can jsut gauge what you said tonight. I have said what you have said was wrong like we aint football fans etc so do need to go back there

I agree..........There’s always a bit of debate about that name. Some think it was supposed to be our name when we were with Chelsea, other say it was our original name. I like it, but at the end of the day it’s what we do on the pavement that matter not our name our the clothes we wear

You know whats really the funny bit of all the post 2nite mate?

Your prob the only real hooligan on here, the rest of the keyboard hardmen are prob just a mix of wee neds and middle guys that want to still sound like hard men.

you are one complex character Bear, and I mean that in all respect with no offence intended.

Your prob the only real hooligan on here, the rest of the keyboard hardmen are prob just a mix of wee neds and middle guys that want to still sound like hard men.

Your not a football fan, your a fucking scum hooligan end off.

And as if to prove your own point with your post atop the bold one.

The irony must be lost on you.

What a fucking dick you are.

The problem is you should have just said that, "football hooliganism is bad" called me a ned, and left the thread but you tied yourself in knots with assumptions, generalisations.

He just let his mouth er, fingers run off & made a proper cunt of himself.

I highlighted the "I don't have a clue" part of his post & again he assumes we're talking about his own feable argument.

I'm focusing on his opinions of our visit to Manchester 08, of which I find his comments naive & unfounded. Probably driven by what he has read in the press.

There are none so blind as those who will not see!

Later Bear

I’m not gonna assume that. I am the only one posting, Gaffbear is one of the old school but out of it now because of family etc, he’s sensible. But believe me, there are a LOT of our mob on here posting about the Rangers, our team and the general goings on at Ibrox and Murray Park.

I am not sure if you read it when i said this before, but i am talking about it because i am out of it now as i live abroad and don’t earn a crust here. If i was a resident here and worked here i would keep it zipped.

You wanted me banned, i thought that was wrong because i am NOT arranging anything or talking it up, i am just giving it straight from the horses mouth and hopefully one or two will learn a little bit of the way we think, i am not saying every hooligan thinks the same as me, but we all read from the same page. I have been there seen it done it, not just with Rangers but about7 other football mobs around the UK and Europe.

I also highlight i know it’s wrong, and in no way try to encourage people to do it, in fact i’d tell people never to get involved. I have been stabbed 4 times, bust loads of bones and three times i have been absolutely terrified and i mean scared so much i shit myself once, and i mean i thought i was going to die at football rows.

So do you not think that there should be a voice from this side of the fence on here?

I’m not gonna assume that. I am the only one posting, Gaffbear is one of the old school but out of it now because of family etc, he’s sensible. But believe me, there are a LOT of our mob on here posting about the Rangers, our team and the general goings on at Ibrox and Murray Park.

I am not sure if you read it when i said this before, but i am talking about it because i am out of it now as i live abroad and don’t earn a crust here. If i was a resident here and worked here i would keep it zipped.

You wanted me banned, i thought that was wrong because i am NOT arranging anything or talking it up, i am just giving it straight from the horses mouth and hopefully one or two will learn a little bit of the way we think, i am not saying every hooligan thinks the same as me, but we all read from the same page. I have been there seen it done it, not just with Rangers but about7 other football mobs around the UK and Europe.

I also highlight i know it’s wrong, and in no way try to encourage people to do it, in fact i’d tell people never to get involved. I have been stabbed 4 times, bust loads of bones and three times i have been absolutely terrified and i mean scared so much i shit myself once, and i mean i thought i was going to die at football rows.

So do you not think that there should be a voice from this side of the fence on here?

Speaking as a scarfer i'd like to think some of us would wade in to help the ICF whenever it needs be.

Speaking as a scarfer i'd like to think some of us would wade in to help the ICF whenever it needs be.

It has happened but in no way does any of the lads i know expect it.

We have also had lads try to get involved with us, but after the first proper toe to toe or the pub we are in attacked, you never see them again