Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

Bear, for once i completely agree with you here mate. Rangers fans have never allowed opposition firms to march freely through Glasgow without being challenged. That day was a one-off, partly due to a mistake by the ICF and partly due to the majority of the support not expecting it.

This time will be completely different, although there is no chance that MiB will try the same thing again, they will go another route.

I wont go into any details about anything that will happen at the next game. But the last game we totally fucked up and we know it. It’s still talked about today.

BUT

There was a major incident about 11pm up the town with a group of ICF against even numbers of MIB’s, roughly 50-70 in each Mob, and top boys too, and we seriously hammered them, and i mean viciously. It went on for about 5 mins (which is a very long time in a toe to toe fight) Man U conveniently forget to mention this when it’s brought up on the hidden football lads boards.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not into ICF/football violence nor am I into VB/confronting our enemies on the streets.

I don't do either. Why tell anything but the truth?

I'm a football man who supports Rangers and takes his son along.

I aint going to pretend to be otherwise but I will try to avoid judging others who are different from me, like Bear say.

Now when Bear wrote the following it had a ring of truth/realism to it:

"I think it hard to answer that for most people. it’s ok sitting here saying,”I would steam in” But when you actually see it it’s a different kettle of fish.

I would take a guess that 98% of the people on here have never seen a serious gang fight anywhere. It’s a shocking thing to see for most and leaves a lot of people traumatised after seeing it."

That is fair enough - a high percentage of us aren't into violence or have been involved in it.

But the following remarks from Adoniram I cannot accept:

"All that is happening is like minded bears will be in attendance to ensure OUR supporters are looked after....the way it used to be before all the namby pamby PC brigade started getting their knickers in a twist."

That implies that those who don't go along prepared for violence are the namby pamby PC brigade....

And as Bear said that is most fans - ie if 98% haven't even seen a gang fight then they wouldn't be wise to be going getting involved in one - so that is a poor statement from Adoniram imo - a poor outlook imo.

Well I'm not into ICF/football violence nor am I into VB/confronting our enemies on the streets.

I don't do either. Why tell anything but the truth?

I'm a football man who supports Rangers and takes his son along.

I aint going to pretend to be otherwise but I will try to avoid judging others who are different from me, like Bear say.

Now when Bear wrote the following it had a ring of truth/realism to it:

"I think it hard to answer that for most people. its ok sitting here saying,I would steam in But when you actually see it its a different kettle of fish.

I would take a guess that 98% of the people on here have never seen a serious gang fight anywhere. Its a shocking thing to see for most and leaves a lot of people traumatised after seeing it."

That is fair enough - a high percentage of us aren't into violence or have been involved in it.

But the following remarks from Adoniram I cannot accept:

"All that is happening is like minded bears will be in attendance to ensure OUR supporters are looked after....the way it used to be before all the namby pamby PC brigade started getting their knickers in a twist."

That implies that those who don't go along prepared for violence are the namby pamby PC brigade....

And as Bear said that is most fans - ie if 98% haven't even seen a gang fight then they wouldn't be wise to be going getting involved in one - so that is a poor statement from Adoniram imo - a poor outlook imo.

I take your points on board but I ask you this,

If your son was smacked, what would you do, and what would you expect your fellow Bears to do?

The bears will be ready this time.

Like i said earlier no one is going looking for them or instigating a fight with them.

The police let them walk right up PRW the last time and were powerless to stop them attacking defenceless Rangers fans.

All that is happening is like minded bears will be in attendance to ensure OUR supporters are looked after....the way it used to be before all the namby pamby PC brigade started getting their knickers in a twist.

Ok hard man, just grow up wee boy.

You should never be anywhere close to a football match again.

I take your points on board but I ask you this,

If your son was smacked, what would you do, and what would you expect your fellow Bears to do?

I would instinctively react, of course.

I didn't judge Bear for instance, tho different from me, because he seemed to speak straight/honest.

But I didn't agree with Adoniram going on about the namby pamby PC brigade getting their knickers in a twist as if those Rangers fans who don't do football violence are any such thing.

I know that the vast majority wont like the ICF or what we get up to. I can never defend that. But please do not think that we do not love the Rangers, we do as much as any Rangers fan on this board, believe me.

All i am doing on this thread is stating the cold hard facts from our point of view. For the record i am not a main face at the ICF or anything like but have been in and around it on and off since 1987(ish) and been at some of the major incidents we have had over the years.

I know a lot of us use this board and they like to remain anonymous. I probably would if i actually lived in the UK and made a crust here. But i don’t so i have that shield in front of me so feel comfortable enough talking about it.

I’m pretty sure some of the older Bears that are good honest normal guys that go to Rangers games with their mates, have a pint before and after, suffer or rejoice in the 90 minutes on the park have been glad to see us in certain situations over the years. I know we have gathered “scarfers” (as we call normal fans) into our group and told them to walk with us at Hibs, Aberdeen, Parkhead and grounds abroad before. Because if they were stragglers the Mobs of the other team would have picked them off. I have seen it Loads at Hibs........remember THAT bridge, and the walk from the station in General.

We have also been happy to get help off scarfers before, they have seen us at it and joined in and helped us get a result. It doesn’t happen often but it has.

We have also had Rangers fans go to court for us to say we didn’t do the certain charge, but we have also had Rangers fans grass us up to. Personally i see that as something that is going to happen, as at the end of the day it IS wrong.

I would instinctively react, of course.

I didn't judge Bear for instance, tho different from me, because he seemed to speak straight/honest.

But I didn't agree with Adoniram going on about the namby pamby PC brigade getting their knickers in a twist as if those Rangers fans who don't do football violence are any such thing.

I would never ever expect a gent like you to do anything to help us. But we would not hesitate to gather you into the middle of us and ensure you and your boy were safe. It’s been done may times.

I know that the vast majority wont like the ICF or what we get up to. I can never defend that. But please do not think that we do not love the Rangers, we do as much as any Rangers fan on this board, believe me.

All i am doing on this thread is stating the cold hard facts from our point of view. For the record i am not a main face at the ICF or anything like but have been in and around it on and off since 1987(ish) and been at some of the major incidents we have had over the years.

I know a lot of us use this board and they like to remain anonymous. I probably would if i actually lived in the UK and made a crust here. But i don’t so i have that shield in front of me so feel comfortable enough talking about it.

I’m pretty sure some of the older Bears that are good honest normal guys that go to Rangers games with their mates, have a pint before and after, suffer or rejoice in the 90 minutes on the park have been glad to see us in certain situations over the years. I know we have gathered “scarfers” (as we call normal fans) into our group and told them to walk with us at Hibs, Aberdeen, Parkhead and grounds abroad before. Because if they were stragglers the Mobs of the other team would have picked them off. I have seen it Loads at Hibs........remember THAT bridge, and the walk from the station in General.

We have also been happy to get help off scarfers before, they have seen us at it and joined in and helped us get a result. It doesn’t happen often but it has.

We have also had Rangers fans go to court for us to say we didn’t do the certain charge, but we have also had Rangers fans grass us up to. Personally i see that as something that is going to happen, as at the end of the day it IS wrong.

Your not even a football fan, never mind a Gers fan.

Take your shit somewher else, this is for football fans not thugs.

I don’t wanna have a go at anyone in particular. But i am sure nearly all of you that are saying things like “lets make sure the PR is safe” etc will bottle it when you are faced with 2-500 Man U on the war path. NO, and i mean NO football lad doesn’t get butterflies in that situation, i do, but i thrive off that, it’s part of the buzz for me, but i know loads of lads arses go and they fuck off. They are never allowed back.

We all know Glasgow has a gang culture so to contradict myself i also believe there are normal lads out there that would be up for it if anything did happen.

But, honestly, off of here i think a lot of you will not be as brave when it comes on top

I don’t wanna have a go at anyone in particular. But i am sure nearly all of you that are saying things like “lets make sure the PR is safe” etc will bottle it when you are faced with 2-500 Man U on the war path. NO, and i mean NO football lad doesn’t get butterflies in that situation, i do, but i thrive off that, it’s part of the buzz for me, but i know loads of lads arses go and they fuck off. They are never allowed back.

We all know Glasgow has a gang culture so to contradict myself i also believe there are normal lads out there that would be up for it if anything did happen.

But, honestly, off of here i think a lot of you will not be as brave when it comes on top

Mate take your crap elsewhere.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Bear is a die-hard Rangers fan who does things at the football that most people would frown upon. That is his personal choice, and he should be allowed to speak about it as much as you should be allowed to speak about your experiences of going to Ibrox and sitting on your hands for 90 minutes, as that is your choice.

If you don't like his opinion or the nature of this thread then leave it alone, don't start handing out insults over the internet.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Bear is a die-hard Rangers fan who does things at the football that most people would frown upon. That is his personal choice, and he should be allowed to speak about it as much as you should be allowed to speak about your experiences of going to Ibrox and sitting on your hands for 90 minutes, as that is your choice.

If you don't like his opinion or the nature of this thread then leave it alone, don't start handing out insults over the internet.

This is one of the worst things i have even seen on RM. You are actually having a go at me because i was haveing a go at a football hooligan?

I've never understood the sit down be quiet PC brigade claiming that Hool's are not football fans, seriously do you believe the rubbish you just wrote and they are indeed not into football?

Sorry mate, just lost all respect for you. You should be looking to ban people on here that are football hooligans, not defend them.

This is one of the worst things i have even seen on RM. You are actually having a go at me because i was haveing a go at a football hooligan?

No, because you were having a go at another Rangers fan. Bear has only come onto this thread to give advice to Rangers fans for the next Utd game at Ibrox, not to cause trouble or dish out insults. To be honest, the so-called "thug" has shown a hell of a lot more dignity in this thread than you have.

Like i said, if you don't like the nature of this thread then go and discuss something else. You would have known from the opening post what it would contain.

No, because you were having a go at another Rangers fan. Bear has only come onto this thread to give advice to Rangers fans for the next Utd game at Ibrox, not to cause trouble or dish out insults. To be honest, the so-called "thug" has shown a hell of a lot more dignity in this thread than you have.

Like i said, if you don't like the nature of this thread then go and discuss something else. You would have known from the opening post what it would contain.

A football thug and hooligan has shown more dignity than a football fan that thinks there is no place in football for theses people?

A new low for RM.

So you want to defend a football hooligan?

Im just saying your talking absolute bullshit claiming Hooligans are not football fans!

What they get upto with other fans is their business who are you or i to say they dont even like Rangers? Nonsense of the highest order. If the Mancs attacked yourself im sure you'd be looking for these boys to help you out.

A football thug and hooligan has shown more dignity than a football fan that thinks there is no place in football for theses people?

A new low for RM.

I don't think there is a place in football for people who don't sing at the matches. I'm also not a fan of hooliganism either, but on the basis of this thread i know who i'd rather have on my side should i be attacked.