Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

A lot of man utd fans will be going to Glasgow with one thing in mind and that is to cause trouble. Be prepared for it. It will happen.

The thing with Man U is the size of support they have. They arguably have the biggest group of fans in the UK/World (but that’s another argument!!!)

You are right, if the day passes with out incident i’ll be surprised.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just saying your talking absolute bullshit claiming Hooligans are not football fans!

What they get upto with other fans is their business who are you or i to say they dont even like Rangers? Nonsense of the highest order. If the Mancs attacked yourself im sure you'd be looking for these boys to help you out.

First off all, if they loved Rangers so much they would act like normal human beings and not bring the name of the club down in the gutter.

Second, if i was attacted i would want anybody to help me but would not want thugs roming the streets looking for trouble.

The thing with Man U is the size of support they have. They arguably have the biggest group of fans in the UK/World (but that’s another argument!!!)

You are right, if the day passes with out incident i’ll be surprised.

Rangers could send a bigger support to any ground in the world than Man Utd. There support is OVERRATED.

I don't think there is a place in football for people who don't sing at the matches. I'm also not a fan of hooliganism either, but on the basis of this thread i know who i'd rather have on my side should i be attacked.

Who even mantioned people not singing at games???

So you want to defend a football hooligan?

GFG, well said, these two sound like fairly bad. When someone asked what would happen if his son was 'smacked', what was that a euphemism for?- you're not in a Ray Winstone film, so if you meant punched, say punched.

Throughout the ages of football hooliganism, the same lame excuses have been used: 'they were on our patch'. Stop the chivalry, the defending of woman, pensioners and young kids, the fact is they don't need mob rule, and no, don't defend me either.

And as for the PC comment, was that meant for me? - PC, don't make me laugh, there is only one conformist when it comes to you and me. Also, was that a threat to a fellow fan, on the 'PRW'? - the very fan you make such an excuse to defend? Hmmm.

First off all, if they loved Rangers so much they would act like normal human beings and not bring the name of the club down in the gutter.

You obviously like in some dreamland bubble where the world is a rosy place! :crabflute:

No i live in a world that wants nothing to do with scum and thugs.

Well, as someone who has seen opposing fans and their intimidation up close I can say one thing:

I was fucking glad to see some of those 'thugs' stand up and protect elderly people and parents with their kids.

GFG, well said, these two sound like fairly bad. When someone asked what would happen if his son was 'smacked', what was that a euphemism for?- you're not in a Ray Winstone film, so if you meant punched, say punched.

Throughout the ages of football hooliganism, the same lame excuses have been used: 'they were on our patch'. Stop the chivalry, the defending of woman, pensioners and young kids, the fact is they don't need mob rule, and no, don't defend me either.

And as for the PC comment, was that meant for me? - PC, don't make me laugh, there is only one conformist when it comes to you and me. Also, was that a threat to a fellow fan, on the 'PRW'? - the very fan you make such an excuse to defend? Hmmm.

Thanks mate, i was a bit surprised that a director of this site was happy to back somebody who likes to had out threats to fellow fans.

Me. To prove the point that we all don't like some aspects of football culture, but i certainly won't slate those who wish to participate in it. It's called respect.

So you think that somebody that gos to a game and wont sing is worst that a football hooligan?

All i am doing in this thread is trying to show you it from a different point of view. We all know it’s wrong, i am not gonna even try to defend that, but for a game like this, where past actions of Man U are going to come up, i am sure there are more than a few on here like to hear from our point of view. That does NOT mean they agree with it or are going to think i am a good guy, i have probably made more people think i am a total arsehole for being involved in that side of the game, and i don’t blame them.

Well, as someone who has seen opposing fans and their intimidation up close I can say one thing:

I was fucking glad to see some of those 'thugs' stand up and protect elderly people and parents with their kids.

Thats not the point mate, the point is he is defending a guy that is a football hooligan.

All i am doing in this thread is trying to show you it from a different point of view. We all know it’s wrong, i am not gonna even try to defend that, but for a game like this, where past actions of Man U are going to come up, i am sure there are more than a few on here like to hear from our point of view. That does NOT mean they agree with it or are going to think i am a good guy, i have probably made more people think i am a total arsehole for being involved in that side of the game, and i don’t blame them.

Mate, i'm happy that you have been honest and it's your choice to do these things,but there is no place in football for you ever.

Second, if i was attacted i would want anybody to help me but would not want thugs roming the streets looking for trouble.

You obviously haven't been listening to what Bears been saying then. There not necessarily going to be 'roaming the streets looking for trouble', it's just that after what happened at the last Man U game they don't want groups of 4 or 5 people mainly children and old men being attacked. I agree with him on this point though I don't take anything to do with football violence. As said before if you got into a bit of bother with a lot of Man U fans you would be praying for these boys to arrive any time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Bear is a die-hard Rangers fan who does things at the football that most people would frown upon. That is his personal choice, and he should be allowed to speak about it as much as you should be allowed to speak about your experiences of going to Ibrox and sitting on your hands for 90 minutes, as that is your choice.

If you don't like his opinion or the nature of this thread then leave it alone, don't start handing out insults over the internet.

well said mate just because bear has a scrap now and again doesnt mean he cant follow the rangers.

Thanks mate, i was a bit surprised that a director of this site was happy to back somebody who likes to had out threats to fellow fans.

This is, by far, the worst thing I've read on here. Now, this is what I asked, 'where is this going?'-and here we see where it is going. Time to consider the real motives of some who have contributed to this.

Thats not the point mate, the point is he is defending a guy that is a football hooligan.

And... ?

Are you still of the belief that all football hooligans are unemployed, drug-addicted, drunk morons ?

He could be exactly the same like the guys you go get some pints with, have a decent job, a family,...

I don't give a fuck if someone wants to fight a fan of another team, if they both agree to it then by all means: Let them.

However, if innocent people get involved or attacked (Like what happened in 2003) than I would like to see people stand up for them, wether they be 'normal' people or 'hooligans'.

And that does not mean Rangers fans have to roam the streets looking for ManU fans and attack them, but stand up for another Bear who is being attacked.

Mate, i'm happy that you have been honest and it's your choice to do these things,but there is no place in football for you ever.

What are you on about? People have fought at the football looooooong before you were born and i dont even know how old you are! Man Up!

You obviously haven't been listening to what Bears been saying then. There not necessarily going to be 'roaming the streets looking for trouble', it's just that after what happened at the last Man U game they don't want groups of 4 or 5 people mainly children and old men being attacked. I agree with him on this point though I don't take anything to do with football violence. As said before if you got into a bit of bother with a lot of Man U fans you would be praying for these boys to arrive any time.

Mate he is trying to glorify and justify football hooligans end off.

So you think that somebody that gos to a game and wont sing is worst that a football hooligan?

Of course not, you are completely missing my point. You don't like the football hooligsnism side to football, that is fair enough. Most people feel the same. But Bear wasn't coming onto this thread to shout about being a hooligan and how great he is because of it, he's giving advice to his fellow fans about what to expect on the day of the game and how to avoid trouble.

That includes fans like yourself who want nothing to do with it. So the abuse you are giving him is completely unwarranted. If Rangers fans want to take to the streets and protect their own when the Utd casuals inevitably try and cause trouble then fair play to them in my opinion.

The point about fans who don't sing is used to illustrate a part of football that i detest, absolutely hate. But i'm not going to go around slagging people for doing it.