Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no need to sink to their level with this kind of talk.

Surely we all want the matches to go off without the clubs name associated with more trouble and getting into bother with UEFA ?

If Man U Fans want to cause bother, let them get on with it and show their club up. Let UEFA chase them.

The eyes of the world will be watching us this time round, so lets not give them any ammo to chuck at us. The tims would relish us getting into bother again.

Hopefully nothing will happen however, if you seen a fan of Rangers being attacked would you leave it or would you back him up?

I think it hard to answer that for most people. it’s ok sitting here saying,”I would steam in” But when you actually see it it’s a different kettle of fish.

I would take a guess that 98% of the people on here have never seen a serious gang fight anywhere. It’s a shocking thing to see for most and leaves a lot of people traumatised after seeing it.

I have been involved in football violence since about 1986/7 at Rangers and other teams and know what really went on with man U the last time but wont post it on here.

But what i will say is there mob took the piss because the ICF fucked up that day, which we have talked about ourselves.

I'm a Man United fan and a Rangers fan and I have to say I am dissapointed reading some of the comments on here, United have a great away following one of the best in the UK and just because a few fans acted like pricks don't mean they all are. Btw not all of us United fans support Septic :uk:

Remember it only took a few fans to give the lot a bad name so don't be tarring all United fans with the same brush.

And if I am honest I want it 3-2 United at Old Trafford and 2-0 Rangers at Ibrox. :wink:

I'm a Man United fan and a Rangers fan and I have to say I am dissapointed reading some of the comments on here, United have a great away following one of the best in the UK and just because a few fans acted like pricks don't mean they all are. Btw not all of us United fans support Septic :uk:

Remember it only took a few fans to give the lot a bad name so don't be tarring all United fans with the same brush.

And if I am honest I want it 3-2 United at Old Trafford and 2-0 Rangers at Ibrox. :wink:

Glad to read this post: I have chatted to Man United fans from time to time and never met one that had a special fondness for Celtic, possibly this is a myth perpetuated by TGFITW, who 'everybody loves'. Anyway, I hope this type of article won't the standard one up to the match; let's emjoy the match, and remember every fan of Rangers is a true ambassador of the Club, when we play away or at home, let's make friends where possible.

There's no need to sink to their level with this kind of talk.

Surely we all want the matches to go off without the clubs name associated with more trouble and getting into bother with UEFA ?

If Man U Fans want to cause bother, let them get on with it and show their club up. Let UEFA chase them.

The eyes of the world will be watching us this time round, so lets not give them any ammo to chuck at us. The tims would relish us getting into bother again.

Aye right. Like that would ever happen.

VB are asking all like minded bears to turn up on PRW that evening to ensure our fans safety.

Good to hear.

But i can near enough guarantee you Man U’s MIB’s wont do that again

Aye that is all fine but if there is any trouble...it aint going to be gers fans causing it , is it !

I remember them last time. Not one Man Utd top amongst the cunts, just a bunch of thugs in casual gear singing anti-English songs

I was sitting in the Broomloan right nexto them so I had the pleasure of the half-time sing off which was fun, I was only about 12 but I was giving it all I had

No one is going to go out their way to fight them or go looking for them.

They walked up PRW the last time thinking they were the bees knees attacking pensioners and children.

In years gone by our true support would have kicked the utter shit out of them.

No set of fans should walk up PRW attacking our fans and nothing gets done.

No one is going to go out their way to fight them or go looking for them.

They walked up PRW the last time thinking they were the bees knees attacking pensioners and children.

In years gone by our true support would have kicked the utter shit out of them.

No set of fans should walk up PRW attacking our fans and nothing gets done.

I don’t want to fall out with anyone but this is true. I am NOT saying that what we do is right, or going to try and justify it, but if we were to walk out and go ahead with the MIB’s on the PRW and do them we would be applauded. Yet if we are in a row on another occasion we are scum.

Anyway if say 400 Man Utd fans run riot down Paisley Road and 20 Gers fans go ahead with them, we all know who the mhedia will slaughter for it

You are right but it would not stop me in any way or form in helping out another Bear............

Where is all this going, I wonder? There is far too much fighting talk from some people, which is the last thing the Club needs at this present time. I think some fans are playing the media's game here, and I find that concerning. I think this Forum should be focused on the match, rather than the claims that woman and kids are being punched in Paisley Road West. If that is the case, and woman and children are being assaulted, they have recourse to take it to the Law, no? But, it would be nice, when reading about our forthcoming CL fixtures, if the football was the predominant issue.

Where is all this going, I wonder? There is far too much fighting talk from some people, which is the last thing the Club needs at this present time. I think some fans are playing the media's game here, and I find that concerning. I think this Forum should be focused on the match, rather than the claims that woman and kids are being punched in Paisley Road West. If that is the case, and woman and children are being assaulted, they have recourse to take it to the Law, no? But, it would be nice, when reading about our forthcoming CL fixtures, if the football was the predominant issue.

Claims ?

So you're saying nothing happened, because people didn't go to the cops ?