Are we having a card display?

stuart54

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to hear us shout out the players surname when the guy on the tannoy names the team before kick off,would add to the atmosphere :)

Aye I like that. Is done best in bundesliga. Are folk serious earlier in thread annoyed at folk standin n singing? That's what bein at the game is about, to support ur team! Sittin n not singing is just watching

The scarf twirlin', while singing a range of songs from 'Follow Follow', 'Derry's Walls' and 'Rule Britannia' as the players come out - great way to welcome the Bears and intimidate the opposition.

Lets make it happen.

p.s 'king gazza' - away back under the rock u climbed out from. this is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE at Ibrox.... check ur status next time kid. No CL at the Brendan-beau this year my son.

The reason its king gazza mate is because is THE best player i have laid my eyes on in the famous blue ;)....and the rock claim bet you dont even have a ST or go to away games :)

Well,there's strike ONE and TWO son.....West Enclosure ST holder for 16 years and regular traveller...not that i need to explain myself to a little alter boy like u.

Hope Torbett was good to u son.

And yer da.

I would love to see every bear with a scarf to twirl it when the team enters the pitch think that would look incredible!

I like that idea :) I also like those little flags they sometimes bring out on the opening day of the season to celebrate the unfurling of the flag - it has the same effect as swirling scarves and the place looks alive in a swirling sea of beautiful blue with the accompanying roar. Love it.

The Blue Order funded and produced the More Than A Club and the two Union flag card displays (Inter Milan and Hampden). The rest were done by the club.

As a group we know that these displays have run their course and we always look for new means of creating colour. It is very difficult to coordinate big displays though, not to mention costs. It's been a stick to what we're good at mentality when it comes to displays, but we know it has run its course and more ambitious displays are in the planning.

The Blue Order funded and produced the More Than A Club and the two Union flag card displays (Inter Milan and Hampden). The rest were done by the club.

As a group we know that these displays have run their course and we always look for new means of creating colour. It is very difficult to coordinate big displays though, not to mention costs. It's been a stick to what we're good at mentality when it comes to displays, but we know it has run its course and more ambitious displays are in the planning.

There was me thinking that I and a whole of other non-TBO members had contributed to the cost of them... :rolleyes:

It's about time we took the displays to the next level, card displays have been done to the death and after the Inter one every single one in comparison has been poor!

*NEW IDEAS IS WHATS NEEDED*

What about getting everyone to whistle the sash...

Would it sound like an almighty flute band or what? :crabflute: