Rudi Skacel

KingKirk

No.

He stood-out in an over-performing, shite Hearts side before proving to be mediocre at Southampton. I've not got a fucking clue where he is now and that's an emphasis to what he'd offer our current side.

Aye, we might be skint, but we've added three quality players to, despite small, a capable squad.

I wouldn't take him and, given the choice, I'd rather have kept Velicka than signed Skacel.

that's unfair actually, he was a good player and went to play in Germany with Hertha Berlin I believe? After his stint in England anyway.

After that, fuck knows where he went. Disappeared off the radar and therefore I would say has lost it.

could say that about a few players, and they came to us and look at them! Walter does magic

He didn't sign a new contract with Larissa so he's a free agent and in talks with hearts.

He had a great spell with them playing LM if I remember correctly. I would have taken him at the time, not so sure now. Worth a trial at least

i tell you who we should go for - francois clerc, formally of lyon...this guy has been released, only 27 and is a solid right back - good french national experience too! great to have in the champs league for a bit of stability as whitts can be a defensive shambles at times

nooooo....he is probably a free agent for a reason

every game i seen him in the champion's league he played well ,got up and down the right side with real pace,imo would be best full back since numan,and he was capped 13 times by france when they were a decent side.(sorry thought you were talking about clerc) my mistake.

I have never understood why we have never tried to sign dome of these free agents like Goulhari that went to Wigan. Gai Assulin, Francois Clerc, Jay Demerit and Anderson would all be great signings and are all

Free agents at present