Best Player Tonight ?

DavieMacRFC

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Our Best Player At Old Trafford ???

• McGregor
    • Broadfoot
    • Weir
    • Bougherra
    • Papac
    • McCulloch
    • Edu
    • Davis
    • Miller
    • Whittaker
    • Naismith
    • Lafferty
    • The Whole Team

The team as a whole were brilliant, especially Edu, Mcculloch and Papac.

But with the abuse Broadfoot takes on here, he was definetly MOTM. With keeping Valencia quiet, and taking a fair battering, not mentioning the penatly kick that could of been.

There was talk from the media beforehand that Rangers players would have to play 110% tonight and more, well Broadfoot did that tonight.

No Surrender Captain Kirk. (tu):praise:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu was immense as was Papac. The whole backline deserve credit from Whitty, Boogy, Weir, Sasa & Captain Kirk.

However i wanted Kenny to play off Smalling's shoulder more and was hoping to see a better quality of passing from our midfield towards him because i think we had an opportunity to get in behind United rather than just pass it sideways.

However tremendous result now we just have to sort out our form at Ibrox for this campaign because just look at last year. Got a great point against Stuttgart in Germany and could've even got all 3 points considering our 2nd half performnace there but our home form left us down by getting shafted at all 3 home games by hardly the best teams in the world.

Was hoping that Bursaspor would get a draw against Valencia but obv not, Valencia look like a real threat now.

BOUGHUERRA was the best to night not just because he is from my country but the UEFA chose him

that roony will never forget him

LOL

the rangers played very well

congratulations

(tu) as soon as the game finished i wasn't really listening to the commentators was too buzzing to listen to them :lol: did bougherra get man of the match.????

boogie.png

Great effort by the team! It's very difficult to pick one player. The defenders and midfielders made some great tackles and MacGregor wasn't troubled. Thought that was Edu's best performance in a long time. Another solid performance by Naismith too.

I watched it on TV. Can't wait for the next CL match! :uk::21: