***The Official Champions (4) v (0) Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether to start Beattie is a toughie. Miller is in sensational form, and would be unfair to keep him benched. Jelavic is an obvious starter, but Beattie needs to get a goal soon, or the fans may start to turn. Keeping him on the bench won't make that happen. It's a nice dilemma I suppose.

Whether to start Beattie is a toughie. Miller is in sensational form, and would be unfair to keep him benched. Jelavic is an obvious starter, but Beattie needs to get a goal soon, or the fans may start to turn. Keeping him on the bench won't make that happen. It's a nice dilemma I suppose.

you'v got a point there! although i think coming off the bench for a week or two might help him as he will be trying even harder to make an impact, hopefully he will get a goal soon as i am one behind his move to rangers, watp :pipe:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:weiss::davis::mcculloch::lafferty:

:miller::jelavic:

Tough call between Naismith and Lafferty. I think Kyle just edges it. Similarly with Edu and McCulloch.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:weiss::davis::mcculloch::lafferty:

:miller::jelavic:

Tough call between Naismith and Lafferty. I think Kyle just edges it. Similarly with Edu and McCulloch.

I'd have this team but without Lafferty, stick Naismith in instead.