Aberdeen Roll Call

Mansion

What's it like for trouble afterwards?

Having to make my own way as the supporters bus isn't doing this one and none of my mates could get a ticket. Are there taxis hanging around outside the away end after the game? Don't fancy hanging around by myself for too long with those cunts waiting on King Street :box:

A don't bother much noo since a got aulder but in ma younger days we rarely failed tae find a wee bit o trouble at Sheepland........................................:sherlock:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a ticket off a perfectly good male :disappointment:

No, I got it off my season ticket!

I'm as entitled as any male, you sexist pig!

Just remember if it wasn't for your mother you wouldn't be going to games either! pipeb.gif

Almost had a ticket for this, but my work are being shite with me regarding working my notice and the amount of holidays I've had.

Taken nearly my full year's allowance in six months, so they're going to take money back off me if I have any more days off :anguish:

What's it like for trouble afterwards?

Having to make my own way as the supporters bus isn't doing this one and none of my mates could get a ticket. Are there taxis hanging around outside the away end after the game? Don't fancy hanging around by myself for too long with those cunts waiting on King Street :box:

There wont be any taxis anywhere near the ground. You'll have to go to King Street or Union Street.

As for trouble, if you dont wear any colours you'll be fine. I'll have to walk through the home support before and after the game. Did it last Season, no bother.