Aberdeen Roll Call

Mansion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be making the 5 minute stroll to Pittodrie.

South Stand Block S Loyal

What's it like for trouble afterwards?

Having to make my own way as the supporters bus isn't doing this one and none of my mates could get a ticket. Are there taxis hanging around outside the away end after the game? Don't fancy hanging around by myself for too long with those cunts waiting on King Street :box:

I'm attending.

I'll be atellytending as per usual, being a fully paid up member of the Setanta Loyal (the Ozzie connection)

and because it's a Sunday game with early kick off, I get to watch it at a decent time of 9.30pm (tu)

I'll be expecting some serious singing from you at this one, booler! :21:

Heading up with a few mates on the train - Scotrail are doing a good deal the now. £25 return for 2 tickets - anywhere in Scotland for the whole of September!

Absolute bargain - £12.50 a head to see us give the Sheep a long overdue hammering! I'm sticking a fiver on 3-0 to the Champions!

What's it like for trouble afterwards?

Having to make my own way as the supporters bus isn't doing this one and none of my mates could get a ticket. Are there taxis hanging around outside the away end after the game? Don't fancy hanging around by myself for too long with those cunts waiting on King Street :box:

If you just wait five minutes after the game outside the away end you'll be fine. Their banters awful but I've never found anything worse. Haven't noticed any taxis anywhere.

I'll be atellytending as per usual, being a fully paid up member of the Setanta Loyal (the Ozzie connection)

and because it's a Sunday game with early kick off, I get to watch it at a decent time of 9.30pm (tu)

I'll be expecting some serious singing from you at this one, booler! :21:

As always matey.

:crabflute: