how come some on here openly claim to "support" 2 clubs

Gers4lyf

The fact that I follow Liverpool has no bearing on my support for Rangers.

I am first and foremost a Rangers fan but I like to watch Liverpool as I was brought up watching them by my Dad who is a Celtic fan, so Liverpool was something we shared in common and my late Grampa would take me to Gers matches.

I quite frankly think it is an embarrassment that the OP seems to think he's better than people who "support" 2 clubs. I am a Rangers fan but I also follow Liverpool. When you watch a game that doesn't involve Rangers do you pick a team you want to win? Same idea mate.

Stupid thread IMO

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I follow Liverpool has no bearing on my support for Rangers.

I am first and foremost a Rangers fan but I like to watch Liverpool as I was brought up watching them by my Dad who is a Celtic fan, so Liverpool was something we shared in common and my late Grampa would take me to Gers matches.

I quite frankly think it is an embarrassment that the OP seems to think he's better than people who "support" 2 clubs. I am a Rangers fan but I also follow Liverpool. When you watch a game that doesn't involve Rangers do you pick a team you want to win? Same idea mate.

Stupid thread IMO

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P

wha, chelski? haha, glory glory man uniiiiited... :P

Haha not what I meant :P Hate both Chelski and Man United lol used to like watching Man United back in the day but when it comes to English football I only really like to see Liverpool and Blackpool doing well.

Premiership football is great to watch overall though, love Match of the Day. We need a better SPL show like that, like Scotsport SPL used to do

Haha not what I meant :P Hate both Chelski and Man United lol used to like watching Man United back in the day but when it comes to English football I only really like to see Liverpool and Blackpool doing well.

Premiership football is great to watch overall though, love Match of the Day. We need a better SPL show like that, like Scotsport SPL used to do

Scotsport was great - dam bbc.

follow united agian, trust me, league is for united this season..... :D haha

Scotsport was great - dam bbc.

follow united agian, trust me, league is for united this season..... :D haha

No chance :P Chelsea's title all the way, just hope Liverpool can get back in the top four, looks unlikely though :(

I don't even see whatever the highlights are on now, just watch the games online on the odd occasion I'm not working the weekend or use the bbc website for the Gers highlights lol

No chance :P Chelsea's title all the way, just hope Liverpool can get back in the top four, looks unlikely though :(

I don't even see whatever the highlights are on now, just watch the games online on the odd occasion I'm not working the weekend or use the bbc website for the Gers highlights lol

liverfool wont be in the top 10 this season! and chelski, i dont think title will be theirs - united at OT, united at SB - 4 points for united there :D

I do think it would make a difference if your other club were in the SPL but if they are from other leagues or divisions I can't really see the harm in it. For example I live right beside Hampden and so have a bit of a soft spot for the spiders but I would obviously support Rangers if they ever played :sherlock:

I do think it would make a difference if your other club were in the SPL but if they are from other leagues or divisions I can't really see the harm in it. For example I live right beside Hampden and so have a bit of a soft spot for the spiders but I would obviously support Rangers if they ever played :sherlock:

Even at that there are certain teams in the SPL I like to do well.

But at the end of the day when they play Rangers there's no question who I want to win, and I support any SPL team against the tims. I really don't see the big deal here

I think a lot of us watch football from many different countries, and I think if you do that you always end up favouring a team in that league. Like I watch a lot of Eridivise and Bundesliga, and from watching those leagues I ended up following Ajax and Hamburg. Just for the fact that I just took a liking to them - liked the kit, admired the history etc. I know many posters on here have similar stories from reading their posts. No harm in it whatsoever!

I support Rangers always have always will, due to my dad and all his family and I'm a fan of Chelsea, due to living down there till 1978, so you can still your glory hunting stuff right up it, ive been at the bridge etc during the really dark days of the 70s and 80s and had to watch some garbage in my time

maybe their first club is like their wife and their other clubs are like mistresses...!

you know: Rangers - the missus - til Death do us Part...!

and then - say - Arsenal or Barca - the mistresses..! - a little exotic and exciting flair on the side when the wife aint looking...!

who are we to judge?!

Only ever and only will support Rangers, but I also follow Forest, and I've followed Forest for an awful long time, I don't go to see them play or anything like that, in fact the last time I was at a Forest match was at the piggery in the UEFA cup when Forest won 2-1, ahh the memories!

Shame my brother-in-law didn't think to get the tickets in with the Forest fans and I was sitting in the Celtic end with a couple of Forest scarfs wrapped round me! :craphead:

Calling fellow Rangers fans "wankers" because they have an interest in another team doh... Some fans eh? :rolleyes:

I support Rangers and I have slight interests in Chelsea and Valencia ("my english and spanish teams" respectively) and will get to see Valencia for the first time this year... who would I want to win? Rangers obviously... I go to every Rangers game I can and its always Rangers first and foremost... Chelsea got knocked out of the cup last night? Did it phase me? Not really, had it been us (rangers) getting knocked out by Dunfermline you could bet that I would be hurting more than anything as I would be anytime we lose. Rangers played Chelsea in a friendly, didnt stop me from jumping around like a madman when Nacho fired one past them then Sebo