how come some on here openly claim to "support" 2 clubs

Gers4lyf

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

don't forget there's a few people on here from england,so this might be another reason why they have Rangers and an english team in there sigs.??

Precisely.

Also, believe it or not but a lot of us actually enjoy football as a whole. By having a signature of Wayne Rooney or Fernando Torres doesn't make you a die-hard. I've supported Arsenal from a young age but I don't give a fuck if they lose, I just like seeing them win and do well.

Precisely.

Also, believe it or not but a lot of us actually enjoy football as a whole. By having a signature of Wayne Rooney or Fernando Torres doesn't make you a die-hard. I've supported Arsenal from a young age but I don't give a fuck if they lose, I just like seeing them win and do well.

(tu) same,I don't care who gets beat,the only team that i care about getting beat is Rangers.

I like arsenal aswell,i know they don't win anything these days,but there the best footballing side in england.

seen peeps with sig of rangers + man u or rangers + chelsea or rangers + liverpool, how can we take u serious?

come on, u can only support 1 team really u glory supporters. looks bad on us real fans

Aye awrite then.

Says the guy typing text speak on a forum, how can we take you serious?

Us rl fns dnt tke knd 2 ur srt :rolleyes:

I support Rangers, and I'm a fan of Newcastle.

There's a difference. I'm a Newcastle fan as most of my family originally come from there.

Is that good enough for you?

I was in a pub near Newcastle today, which was full of Newcastle memorabilia, signed shirts, team photos etc. And on the disabled toilet door there was a sign saying "Welcome to the Mackems end, seats available."

Made me laugh anyway :lol:

seen peeps with sig of rangers + man u or rangers + chelsea or rangers + liverpool, how can we take u serious?

come on, u can only support 1 team really u glory supporters. looks bad on us real fans

Fuck them...They are a shower of internet geeky football dork types...just ignore the shower of wankers mate ! :wanker:

Rangers and Rangers only !

I don't understand people who support two clubs, especially from the same country, but I have teams I'm fond of. I've always liked AC Milan since I was a young boy because I loved one of their players. It doesn't mean I wouldn't want Rangers to beat them if they played, or would feel any less distraught if we lost to them.

Some of us love football as well as Rangers.

I don't understand people who support two clubs, especially from the same country, but I have teams I'm fond of. I've always liked AC Milan since I was a young boy because I loved one of their players. It doesn't mean I wouldn't want Rangers to beat them if they played, or would feel any less distraught if we lost to them.

Some of us love football as well as Rangers.

Aye, if Rangers came up against Chelsea or Napoli I'd want Rangers to win just like any other game. I dont think that makes me any less of a fan.

eh no. You can only SUPPORT one team - but you can follow another. No harm in that what so ever - i mean, i follow Man Utd but when we play them, i want us to beat them. I am fond of Bayern Munchen but if we play them, i want them to get stuffed.

Just a friendly reminder that RM has its rules and has all of us agree to these rules governing this message board, and I was reminded that there is one part about respecting RMers' supporting the Rangers foremeost and then supporting other clubs as well. It is really nothing new.

Anyway, I copied and pasted the part about this one:

Accusing fellow members of being fans of other football clubs will not be tolerated, and the offending content may be removed or edited. If you suspect another forum member to be posing as a Rangers fan, please private message a member of the RangersMedia team, or use the report button.

I can quite understand that the RangersMedia board is for the Gers fans, but so far, I have not seen any fellow member slagging or accusing other fellow members being fans of other football clubs.