Regrets regrets regrets

quinner83

Wonder whats going through kris boyds mind tonight???struggling to get a game from a mediocre championship side, pathetic goal return,his new mate strachan getin close to bein on the dole!!!!then look at how it cud have been....flyin high in the spl,makin great strides in the champions league,on sky tomo against the sheep shaggers!!oh how it cud have been.....money isnt everything krisy boy

Wonder whats going through kris boyds mind tonight???struggling to get a game from a mediocre championship side, pathetic goal return,his new mate strachan getin close to bein on the dole!!!!then look at how it cud have been....flyin high in the spl,makin great strides in the champions league,on sky tomo against the sheep shaggers!!oh how it cud have been.....money isnt everything krisy boy

He's NO Rangers man - He put money before Club. " I went to Middlesbrough to further my career". Aye, so ye did Boydy! We;re a much better TEAM without him and I dont think for a minute that Walter, Ally and Kenny will be too upset that he's gone as Jelavic is a TEAM player! Enjoy Teeside Boydy!

The only bad thing is we didn't cash in on him when we had the chance. Like I've always said "We don't buy stars, we make them" At least the daft cunt wilson got us some funds. Loyalty is everything. And they have nothing.

The only bad thing is we didn't cash in on him when we had the chance. Like I've always said "We don't buy stars, we make them" At least the daft cunt wilson got us some funds. Loyalty is everything. And they have nothing.

We tried, for 3.5 million but he refused outright and let his contract run down instead (which he is entitled to do, but it still annoyed me)

Imagine even trying to compare Jelavic and Boyd?

Jelavic is everything KB is not.

Hard worker,

Tremendous first touch,

Team player -- look @ the setup for Kenny,

Will score against every team.. not just the diddy teams,

Can run,

Can pass,

Can take a man on,

Can cross the ball.

Now, Boyd was a good scorer -- of course. But ffs, who can afford to have a guy in the side that basically sits on his arse for 10 minutes after he misses?

I can state categorically, that he misses us a whole lot more than we miss him. I'm glad he's gone.