McCulloch's 'Effort'

Redmond7

You do realise that I am sticking up for Lee here?

Also, how is it, to quote you, "Lies" that McCulloch cannot do everything perfect all of the time? This 'argument' in this thread can sway two ways, one being that he meant it, one being that he didn't mean it, I'm sticking up for Lee McCulloch here, unlike other who are more than happy to jump on the guys back.

The rest of the post wasn't aimed at you mate, and the first bit was said tongue in cheek :P

Big Lee meant to miss.. His control is that good he meant for it just to go over. No harm done.

And to the post well above: Diomansky Kamara was the bastard that put it in the corner against us for 'them'. (Match where EDU scored)

GLC ... are you saying that we should never give the ball back if the opposition stops the game to allow a player to be treated, so if, during the 1st old firm game, Davis goes down but the scum continue to play on ... you will be fine with that ?

Bollux !!!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Big Lee meant to miss.. His control is that good he meant for it just to go over. No harm done.

And to the post well above: Diomansky Kamara was the bastard that put it in the corner against us for 'them'. (Match where EDU scored)

:lol:

It may have been a mis-kick by big Lee, he can't do everything perfect all of the time, give the guy peace, geez!

Yeah, I thought that he meant to chip it to the keeper. Would have be hilarious had it gone in.

Ok so Walker was pishing on about it as if McCulloch had done something wrong.. but.. it was a bounce ball was it not? Ergo, we had no need to give the ball back to the sheepshagging bastards because they didn't have possession before hand!

I'm sure they did? I thought Langfield had deliberately threw the ball out so I'm not too sure why it was a bounce ball in the first place?

Secondly, I would have pished myself laughing if McCulloch had scored irrespective of what anyone said . :lol: