Andy what's the score

Deanow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like that our fans sung this, gives him some sort significance. Newsflash: Andy Walker doesn't like Rangers? My problem is the Company that employs him at our matches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up FFS!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up FFS!!!!!!!!

What, a song as if Andy Walker's opinion mattered? He wasn't even half a player for them in the 80's, and but for his possibly contacts in the media would have no voice at all. I dare say his kudos increases the more attention we give him. Walker's opinions matter nothing to me; he is a Celtic man, and if I object to anything it is his ability to commentate on our games. Other than that he is insignificant when it comes to Rangers.

What, a song as if Andy Walker's opinion mattered? He wasn't even half a player for them in the 80's, and but for his possibly contacts in the media would have no voice at all. I dare say his kudos increases the more attention we give him. Walker's opinions matter nothing to me; he is a Celtic man, and if I object to anything it is his ability to commentate on our games. Other than that he is insignificant when it comes to Rangers.

Time for me to block handwringers like you.

Nothing rangers fans do ever satisfies cunts like you. Fuck off to the peadodome if our fans disgust you so much.,

Nothing rangers fans do ever satisfies cunts like you. Fuck off to the peadodome if our fans disgust you so much.,

Nothing our fans satisfies me? Erm, I don't think so. Our fans have forty odd thousand season tickets sold this year, merchandise bought, huge followings away from home and you claim they 'digust' me? - I don't think so. Rangers fans are amongst the best in the World in my opinion. But I am not going to get into an argument with you. Does Andy Walker's opinion matter to me beyond the fact he doesn't seem fit to be commentating on our matches?- no.

If you actually stop a minute and read what Turnberry18 is getting at, you would have to agree with him...That little fucking prat Walker isn't going to change his tune about how he calls a game whenever Rangers or his beloved Sellic are playing.

He's not going to be sacked as an "Expert Pundit" doh so T18's assessment that the wee toerag "doesn't seem fit to be commentating on our matches" seems to me to be spot on!

The wee crunt was a shit player at the best of times and his "Unbiased views" confirm the fact that he has not got a fucking clue about what is actually happening on a a football field....Maybe Sky Sports should recall all those Green tinted specs that their panel of "Experts" are seemingly supplied with as they sign up for Sky Sports. :wanker:

You really need to calm it mate.

This place is a buzzing caldron of anger lately, jeez, you wouldn't think we were top of the league.

You really need to calm it mate.

This place is a buzzing caldron of anger lately, jeez, you wouldn't think we were top of the league.

That's my point!! There's too many doom and gloom merchants pissing on our fire

I don't like that our fans sung this, gives him some sort significance. Newsflash: Andy Walker doesn't like Rangers? My problem is the Company that employs him at our matches.

Killjoy :rolleyes: Our away support were tremendous yesterday. :clap:

You sound like the kinda guy that could brighten up a whole room.......

just by leaving it....... :beer1:

I do agree with your point that SKY/ESPN need to rethink the clearly biased ex celtc commentators they assign to our matches. Walker , Burley and Provan in particular really do get on my tits.

Fuck me it was a song sung at the fitba. Canny even go to the fitba and have a laugh now we out someone haveing some sort of problem.

I have to agree with you, i think you are correct. Andy Walker means nothing to us. Instead of showing our hatred towards him/mocking him in public, maybe our fans should be leading a behind the scenes campaign to get the prick the sack, for being totally bias against us, knowing very little about the game and refusing to shows parity in matches he commentates in. The Lord knows the Celtic fans have done that to our lads before with significant results.

I do also have to agree with the lads saying our away fans were great, our away fans are always amazing, we have the very best away fans in the country(UK), we are incredible, no other club has a support like us, i just wish our home fans would take note and if they made even half the noise our away fans make then we will be well on our way to making Ibrox the intimidating fortress it really should be.

I have to agree with you, i think you are correct. Andy Walker means nothing to us. Instead of showing our hatred towards him/mocking him in public, maybe our fans should be leading a behind the scenes campaign to get the prick the sack, for being totally bias against us, knowing very little about the game and refusing to shows parity in matches he commentates in. The Lord knows the Celtic fans have done that to our lads before with significant results.

I do also have to agree with the lads saying our away fans were great, our away fans are always amazing, we have the very best away fans in the country(UK), we are incredible, no other club has a support like us, i just wish our home fans would take note and if they made even half the noise our away fans make then we will be well on our way to making Ibrox the intimidating fortress it really should be.

Aye to be fair next time am up at Pittodrie pished after a 4 hour session, al think before a act. :rolleyes: