Kris Boyd

kanjo

Bursaspor and Kayserispor work so hard to get to transfer Kris Boyd to Turkiye but they couldn't manage it.

Boyd can't hack it at Middelsboro, you got off free. He would stand in and around the 6 yard box waiting for the ball to be given to him on a plate.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he has very goos statistics

Amazing goal scorer/finisher, give him the service and he'l get goals lots of them. Alot of fans hate the guy now because he choose to play for another club, The guy was brilliant for us....scored more than 100 goals in 4 seasons :crabflute:

Amazing goal scorer/finisher, give him the service and he'l get goals lots of them. Alot of fans hate the guy now because he choose to play for another club, The guy was brilliant for us....scored more than 100 goals in 4 seasons :crabflute:

it allways be the same.

footballer gone , fans hate :D

Fans do not hate him for choosing another club, its the lies he told, he joined a F*nian revolution and the club he chose was Boro, real Rangers men dont walk out on the chance to beat Super Ally's record goals to play for boro ffs

But he has very goos statistics

If you take out tapins, and penalties he did not have that great a ratio. As i said, he sat on the 6 yard box line waiting for the ball, never ran for it, never made any movements. He never scored for Rangers in the old firm (against celtic) nor in the CL or UEFA cup - he'd only score against the "diddy" teams (small teams). Boyd was a lazy bastard to put it polite, so you dodged a bullet with him.

I don't believe the whole "give him service and he'll give you goals" thing, I believe he was in a shit league with shit defenders that obviously weren't very good at staying on their man, and now he's in a slightly better league with slightly better defender's who are going to be basically glued to their man, especially one who's movement isn't his strong point, that's why Boyd couldn't score against half decent teams and why he'll fail down south, unless he improves dramatically.

I will always be grateful for everything he gave the club.

But the way he left can never be forgiven. Would any true bear really turn down offers in January when Rangers could have cashed in on him then walk away in May for nothing?

We are a much stronger team. Thanks to him leaving, we have Big Jelavic and King Kenny upfront.

He's made his bed, now he can lie in it. I sure as hell don't ever want to see him wear a Rangers jersey again, he doesn't deserve the honor.

If you take out tapins, and penalties he did not have that great a ratio. As i said, he sat on the 6 yard box line waiting for the ball, never ran for it, never made any movements. He never scored for Rangers in the old firm (against celtic) nor in the CL or UEFA cup - he'd only score against the "diddy" teams (small teams). Boyd was a lazy bastard to put it polite, so you dodged a bullet with him.

He did score for us against scumtic lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJGgF8BLWY

Goal 45

He also scored 3 goals for us in Europe aswell :)

He did score for us against scumtic lol

Goal 45

He also scored 3 goals for us in Europe aswell :)

thanks for that - tho it was his first season... why he never done it for the other 3 :(

Still, what i should say now is he might have scored once in his rangers career against the tims, but miller.... and come couple of weeks time, jelavic...

I was one of his biggest fans here... I was...

But to leave the most successful football club in the world, the full Ibrox, 'your favorite team'(as he used to say) for a shitty championship side with a fuckin pussy for manager and an empty stadium - thats a fuckin disgrace.

And, on top of that, he lied! First he said he will stay, then he said it depends of WS, then he was on 'considering my options' mode, then he left for free... The most disgusting thing that a football player could ever do is to lie to the fans. Idiot!

As for the possibility of him returning to Ibrox, i think it will take a lot more than few good games to forgive him. But i hope he never returns. Good luck in the Championship anyways..

thanks for that - tho it was his first season... why he never done it for the other 3 :(

Still, what i should say now is he might have scored once in his rangers career against the tims, but miller.... and come couple of weeks time, jelavic...

Jelavic has already scored more goals than boyd.

"I won't miss the big European nights because I hardly got the chance to play in them. It's too early in my time at Boro to say if I will regret leaving Rangers and missing out on nights like the one against Bursaspor.

"But chances are I wouldn't have been picked anyway."