***The official excuses thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame to hear so many Bears are genuinly skint, i will be there but its only because i took the money from a bill i dont want to pay for now, or else i too would be struggling to afford to go. So, no excuses from me, i will be there, me and my boy! Wee question to the ones who cannot afford to go, is it due to the extreme price of tickets? If it was £25, would you go then, or is it just a no no? I think the excuse of its just Bursaspor is poor. We are there to support our team, not to watch the opposition.

16 :lol:

The usual line is 'You have to be nice and alert for school to get as good results at higher as you did this year'

Arsehole!

Mind you, she ahs a point, I'd have to leech 20 quid off her for a taxi home cos the shitey buses stop running before my supporters bus gets back :mad:

I don't know where to start with this, so I'm out :lol:

Its a shame to hear so many Bears are genuinly skint, i will be there but its only because i took the money from a bill i dont want to pay for now, or else i too would be struggling to afford to go. So, no excuses from me, i will be there, me and my boy! Wee question to the ones who cannot afford to go, is it due to the extreme price of tickets? If it was £25, would you go then, or is it just a no no? I think the excuse of its just Bursaspor is poor. We are there to support our team, not to watch the opposition.

i paid on ma credit card as i did for my ST which have managed to pay off now

My mum being a bawbag and forbidding me from night games on school nights :disappointment:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

I have no excuse because I am going (tu)

- Speaking of Foley…

Press Release:

NEW YORK, Sept. 27 /– Union Square Agency (USSE Corp., Pink OTC Symbol: UCRP) will showcase the life story of one of the most hardcore wrestlers of all time, Mick Foley.

Union Square’s Media division will produce the film with American Original founder Jeff Katz. Foley’s managers, Michael Braverman and Barry Bloom, will also executive produce. Christopher J. Scott will be directing. The film, written by Scott and Foley, will tell the unmasked story of Mick’s obsessive desire to become one of the most popular wrestling icons of all time. Foley is a New York Times bestselling and critically acclaimed author, having written two autobiographies, a series of children’s books with a new memoir on the way called COUNTDOWN TO LOCKDOWN, from Grand Central Publishing launching on October 1st.

“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to finally bring my story to the screen. With Union Square as my tag-partner, I foresee many entertained and/or shocked audiences in our future,” said Mick Foley.

Katz, who previously served as VP of Production at 20th Century Fox and New Line Cinema, founded the production company American Original. Their focus is to develop original and adapted film/ television properties and present them to the market place. Katz’ credits include films such as SNAKES ON A PLANE, X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE, SHOOT EM UP, FREDDY VS. JASON and comics BOOSTER GOLD, CROSSHAIR and FREDDY VS. JASON VS. ASH.

“I spent three years in the wrestling industry before coming to Hollywood and always found Mick’s story to be highly emblematic of the classic American success story. I’ve admired him as a man and entertainer for years and couldn’t be more thrilled to return to my wrestling roots and help put Mick’s story on film,” said Jeff Katz.

Union Square Media has a reputation for cutting edge content and quality production in both the sports and lifestyle spaces. It is positioned to create, produce, develop and sell all forms of media with a progressive Emmy Award winning team.

“Mick’s life story is an incredible journey that artfully balances his obsessive passion for the ring with the love for his family and friends around him. A story that is funny, shocking and inevitably triumphant. Both his existing fans and cinema fans alike will love it,” said Director Christopher J. Scott.

Part timer.

I'm stuck in Arizona. But I aint no part timer. I'm up at 4 am te watch games on the weekend. I was there last season but no work meant I had te come back te this shite hole. Didn't you say only support Gers against a few teams? What a cunt. lol