Should Women Be Allowed At Football

Should Women Be Allowed At The Footie ?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Should Women Be Allowed At The Footie ?

waste of a ticket. children as young as that cant remember, their memorys arent developed properly until they are older.

i personally wouldnt take my daughter to an old firm game at that age because of all the screaming and swearing, a reckon a child would be scared lol id wait til she was a bit older, but each to their own mate

The funnny thing is a never planned it m8 was driving to game with ma dad(who was going to game) and ma mum who was going to drive car home anyway feckin clutch went outside subway so with ma maw waitin for the RAC to come with the wean in the back a just decided to take her as had spare ticket. A see ure point though but good thing is she's 3 now and still tells people she's been to ibrox

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women, kids, elderly can sing but they can't chant. Football stadiums should be for men aged 16 to 45. Older that this and the chant turns into a drole.

This is why Ibrox doesn't and never will sound like the Rapid fans in the other thread.

Fuck off idiot. Us old Bears were singing and chanting when you were a sticky mess in your old mans baw bag. :21:

Women, kids, elderly can sing but they can't chant. Football stadiums should be for men aged 16 to 45. Older that this and the chant turns into a drole.

This is why Ibrox doesn't and never will sound like the Rapid fans in the other thread.

We were singing before you were born, and not like now where Ibrox is like a graveyard most weeks, apart from the guys that do try to create atmosphere.

Oh the irony.

The thought that older bears need lessons in creating an atmosphere from younger ones is laughable.

Absolutly fucking redic that we have this question and poll. Sexist. Who cares if you are male or female, end of the day, some of the guys have no fucking balls to sing yet i have women in my section who sing nearly the whole 90 minutes! Get a fucking grip! Shocking.

Do not only are you sexist but agist too?! So whats next, not allowing those with a disibility in? Not allowing any dyslexic people in as we prob cant spell all the words in follow follow? Be much easier if we just banned Ted E Bayer from the stadium, no more moaning (tu)

Our problem is not the elderly, kids and women, its the MEN who have no balls to sing. thats our problem!

Do not only are you sexist but agist too?! So whats next, not allowing those with a disibility in? Not allowing any dyslexic people in as we prob cant spell all the words in follow follow? Be much easier if we just banned Ted E Bayer from the stadium, no more moaning (tu)

Our problem is not the elderly, kids and women, its the MEN who have no balls to sing. thats our problem!

now you're just taking the piss, looking for a wee moan ?

now you're just taking the piss, looking for a wee moan ?

its surely you taking the piss with the original question... i just wonder where you will stop, if you were incharge (thank christ you aint!)

Oh the irony.

The thought that older bears need lessons in creating an atmosphere from younger ones is laughable.

I doubt it will ever be like that again :anguish:.

unless they RIP OUT THE FUCKING SEATS !!!!!!

I put no, simply because of a group of woman laughing after the other team scored one game, pissed me off like.

I think we should ban blokes from the football. Simply because there's a couple of guys who sit near me who smell a bit and complain a lot. Pisses me off like. :craphead:

Yes they should be allowed. It would be ridiculous if they weren't and I don't like the idea that if I had a son I coulden't take him to the football, however they should be in a different section to the people that want to sing.

Took the words out of my mouth

I think wimmin' should not only be allowed into fitba' matches, they should be PROVIDED by the club's for us testosterone-filled studs to use as we see fit.

Yes.....get them in there, naked and ready I say and furthermo.........

(CanadianBacon stops typing as he hears Mrs Bacon approaching the study door. "Yes dear.......I'll be there in a minute..........What was that? "The dishes are still to be dried?" Yes dear........I'll get right on it.") :rolleyes:

.......anyway, as I was saying..........get these wimmin' intae' the games to pleasure us men folk and be quick about it. :P

(More background screaming at high pitch. "Yes dear.........I'm on my way down..........!") :rolleyes:

I think wimmin' should not only be allowed into fitba' matches, they should be PROVIDED by the club's for us testosterone-filled studs to use as we see fit.

Yes.....get them in there, naked and ready I say and furthermo.........

(CanadianBacon stops typing as he hears Mrs Bacon approaching the study door. "Yes dear.......I'll be there in a minute..........What was that? "The dishes are still to be dried?" Yes dear........I'll get right on it.") :rolleyes:

.......anyway, as I was saying..........get these wimmin' intae' the games to pleasure us men folk and be quick about it. :P

(More background screaming at high pitch. "Yes dear.........I'm on my way down..........!") :rolleyes:

mrs bacon :lol: