Ian Black's 'tackle' more like assault

dummiesoot

Why is all the talk about the extra time and the free kick decision, when the most controversial decision by the ref all day was not to send of the wee shite in maroon.

Is it because we simply don't complain as a club? is it because pricks like Lawell, Lennon, Jeffries, always fucking complain the press like to 'big their complaints up

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has been decribed as a "trip". It was as blatant and cynical a foul I have seen to prevent a run in on goal, completely reckless in my opinion. That fucking rat should have walked. The ref had a poor game, gave them every 50/50 and only booked their players in the closing stages because they lost their heads and started kicking players left right and centre but failed to do his duty and send off Black.

Very sweet to win the game the way we did but I'll be fucking bitter if there is any lasting damage to Jelavic.

The BBC highlight packages are getitng very suspect nowadays. No mention of Stokes challenge, his dive or Juarez' dive. But they show McGregor almost booting a cunt and dont show Jelavic getting a serious red cardable foul done on him.

I really hate to look paranoid but it's getting a bit too suspect.

is that not deemed as "profesional foul" and if so he should be booked, if he's already booked then by letter of the law its a second booking and a red.

Are professional fouls not a straight red?

Shocking call from the ref either way - if he didn't know the rule, or didn't see it as violent conduct, it's irrelevant - he should have walked.

can't believe it somehow wasn't deemed worthy of being shown on the highlights

McGregor attempting to kick the sheep player was included in that video.

Three things not included recently are:

Stokes over-the-ball tackle on Jamie Hamill at Kilmarnock

Young's stamp on McCulloch at Shittodrie

Black's halving of Jelavic at Tynecastle

I really do wonder who is editing these highlights and what their reasoning is for this.

Incredible it wasnt shown, neither was the stamp on mcculloch or the stamp by stokes! Juarez dive was left out. McGregor had a fresh air follow through from a punt, they showed that and passed it off as a kick at a player! Were not paranoid at all, SOMETHING is definitley happening in this country within our game and 90% of the time its to the detriment of our club. Diamond last week, Black this week, i wonder who it will be getting away with kicking lumps out of us illegally at Parkhead in 3 weeks. Everyone may not like us, but it is time we started to care, its only going to get worse as we let it happen week after week.

I didnt see it on the BBC highlights either? Did i miss it or did they not show it there either?

Said it before but Billy McNeil's son is a major player at Sky these days and it is they who control the highlights package given to the BBC.

So is it just co-incidence that major incidents against us in the last 2 games are airbrushed from history whilst petty issues are played over and over again.

Said it before but Billy McNeil's son is a major player at Sky these days and it is they who control the highlights package given to the BBC.

So is it just co-incidence that major incidents against us in the last 2 games are airbrushed from history whilst petty issues are played over and over again.

whats his sons job title, role???