Moving the Gers

Blackhawk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking and transport to and from Ibrox is horrific. Bigger stadium, yes, move from Ibrox, maybe, leave Glasgow, no way.

its better than scotlands other two major stadia, hampden and murrayfield.

I think you're always going to have problems with parking at any ground of that size unless its a new built stadium on the outskirts of a city. And public transport, well the tubes no exactly amazing but what is it- 12 mins from buchanan street, 6 mins from the west end?

Was there not a overground station nearby that got closed many moons ago, and did the club not sell a car park, maybe some older bears can help me with that.

I shagged a bird from cumbernauld, then we got her involved in a spit roast, it was fun.

Altho one night i ended up writing her clio off :(

Decent ride tho

Wish i knew what that meant.

Sounds great.

Better not have been my sister. Was she a wee mouthy thing with a hairy top lip?

its better than scotlands other two major stadia, hampden and murrayfield.

I think you're always going to have problems with parking at any ground of that size unless its a new built stadium on the outskirts of a city. And public transport, well the tubes no exactly amazing but what is it- 12 mins from buchanan street, 6 mins from the west end?

Was there not a overground station nearby that got closed many moons ago, and did the club not sell a car park, maybe some older bears can help me with that.

Im not so sure, parking maybe but getting to Hampden and Murrayfield is easy, compared to the dangerously cramped underground. No sure about the car park, wouldnt surprise me, SDM has sold almost everything else.

Wish i knew what that meant.

Sounds great.

Better not have been my sister. Was she a wee mouthy thing with a hairy top lip?

It might have been ure sister, swallows a load altho dosent want it in the ass?

Likes a bit off deepthroating. If she had a clio wrote off it was her then.

Anyway can a get some of what your on?

Im not so sure, parking maybe but getting to Hampden and Murrayfield is easy, compared to the dangerously cramped underground. No sure about the car park, wouldnt surprise me, SDM has sold almost everything else.

I always think theres more people walking back into town after a hampden game than ibrox. Mind you if its a scotland game youve got more people from outside glasgow, more pissed people and more folk that are completely lost.

Murrayfield to be honest I've only been to gigs there but its a probably a similar distance from haymarket as ibrox is from central station.

I agree the underground is bit of a farce, always feel sorry for the wee old dears with their shopping who've got on at cowcaddens or somehting and totally forgot about the football.

Arsenal have got an interesting policy at the emirates, because of congestion etc they try to keep as many fans as possible in the ground for an hour after the game, open bars etc.

Is this trolling tim no banned yet? :disappointment:

You talking about me?

I will meet you at the next home game if you like. I will have my wee lad with me,just in case you get heavy.

Now come on.....

You dont want Cumbernauld?

It was only an idea..............what about Coatbridge then?

Now that would be interesting!

You talking about me?

I will meet you at the next home game if you like. I will have my wee lad with me,just in case you get heavy.

Now come on.....

You dont want Cumbernauld?

It was only an idea..............what about Coatbridge then?

Now that would be interesting!

:lol: thanks for the offer.

I always think theres more people walking back into town after a hampden game than ibrox. Mind you if its a scotland game youve got more people from outside glasgow, more pissed people and more folk that are completely lost.

Murrayfield to be honest I've only been to gigs there but its a probably a similar distance from haymarket as ibrox is from central station.

I agree the underground is bit of a farce, always feel sorry for the wee old dears with their shopping who've got on at cowcaddens or somehting and totally forgot about the football.

Arsenal have got an interesting policy at the emirates, because of congestion etc they try to keep as many fans as possible in the ground for an hour after the game, open bars etc.

Hampden is far harder to get into town than ibrox. Mount Florida just doesn't cope. The buses are a nightmare too.

Its time we moved with the times and fixed the infrastructure in and around Ibrox. Hopefully thinsg will get fixed when we get on our feets again and the council fix the surrounding area.