***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

did you see it.??? she said it in the papers or something,because i read the post on here.

why say utter nonsense.?? it clearly isn't, why the fuck i would i come out with something like that if i did not here it.

Show me the link, show me the story, its so unbelievable i find it extremely hard to believe. And McGregor and Rangers said nothing?

Show me the link, show me the story, its so unbelievable i find it extremely hard to believe. And McGregor and Rangers said nothing?

I think someone said it was on here face book or twitter. it might not have been in the papers. someone said it on here, & i didn't believe it either at 1st.

January 18, 2010: Footballer’s fiancée Amy Macdonald has used her Facebook page to stick the boot into Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor, who is being investigated by police over a claim he sexually assaulted a woman. The singer described McGregor as a “compete cretin” and a “twat”.

Why is that hard to believe.?? Rangers never come out and defend themselves,surely you have worked that one out,they get walked all over.

Why is that hard to believe.?? Rangers never come out and defend themselves,surely you have worked that one out,they get walked all over.

Behave, i know what they do and dont do, but i can guarantee if anyone, especially a celebrity, had called McGregor that name in public, the lawyers and club would be all over it.

This game is end to end, much better, shame we didnt have the same tactics or attitude against the Czechs.

Behave, i know what they do and dont do, but i can guarantee if anyone, especially a celebrity, had called McGregor that name in public, the lawyers and club would be all over it.

This game is end to end, much better, shame we didnt have the same tactics or attitude against the Czechs.

what did aird say. there wasn't a comment where you quoted him.???

what did aird say. there wasn't a comment where you quoted him.???

Might be because he qouted something/someone else, im not sure Ole, Airds post is on the other page.

I dont really know what im doing with this quoting thing.

She didnt say what you said she said anyway.

I wonder if she had a good time in Manchester at the Uefa final, following her beloved Rangers.