***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

Scotland are better than this, I don't care what anyone says.

We don't tackle, we don't close down properly, we don't position ourselves properly, we don't attack properly.... All down to the manager!

I agree, and I feel it's partly down to the negative attitude he installs in them.

Theres no way gordon should get his place back. Greegs playing brilliant plus he's a champs league keeper

Rangers and Champions League goalie who is very rarely injured or a keeper who plays for a mid table English team, will never taste European football there and is always injured!?!?!?

Its a no brainer!

Might be because he qouted something/someone else, im not sure Ole, Airds post is on the other page.

I dont really know what im doing with this quoting thing.

She didnt say what you said she said anyway.

I wonder if she had a good time in Manchester at the Uefa final, following her beloved Rangers.

(tu) I know she's a Rangers fan,thats why i didn't believe it when i read it on here.

Rangers and Champions League goalie who is very rarely injured or a keeper who plays for a mid table English team, will never taste European football there and is always injured!?!?!?

Its a no brainer!

Aye but leveins in charge of Scotland.........

Its a no brainer!

To be fair, Gordon has had some fantastic games for Scotland. He's never made an error for us and is a fantastic goalkeeper.

That doesn't change the fact that McGregor has earned the No.1 Jersey since Gordon's injury. There's no way he can be dropped.