Valencia/celtic?

Dennis

had a few beers last night with a guy i know from dumbarton in lion , he used to be a member of our bus

We ended up in the District last night after the game (after a couple of hours in the Bellahousten Bowling club) PM me your number mate and I can give you a wee text/bell next time (tu)

We must always beat celtc. I'll never settle for a draw against them (even if I do realize that a draw can be an excellent result depending on circumstances).

Valencia? Minimum is a draw for me. I'd say that it is not as important as the celtc match. Only a CL final would be more important imho. But it is still vitally important for what a last 16 appearance would mean to the club finances and prestige.

However, losing 'big' to Valencia would not help for Sunday but OF matches are a 'crap shoot'.

Ah well. We'll win them both, so what's the problem? lol

I'm going, just thought I'd mention that.

AYE! Very good then mate! I'm 4,000 miles away stuck to my stream(s).

Nae bother. Have a great time! We will be celebrating our comprehensive humping of ra shellick by a very easy 3-0 victory.

Enjoy!

To be honest i care more about celtic game than valencia based on the fact valencia are better than us and should qualify 2nd behind Man U if we were playing Bursaspor I would care more.