Which game is more important?

laudrupforever

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see us beat?

A win on Sunday is the most important as it would be a huge step towards winning the SPL title again....................and ensuring CL football at Ibrox next season. Realistically, we won't win the CL so the SPL is defo the priority IMO. However, Wednesday is still very important if we want to have EUropean football after Xmas.

A draw on Wednesday and a win at the piggery is probably not being too ambitious, and I'd settle for that.

I'll go along with that. A win and a draw and I'll be happy.

A win on Sunday is the most important as it would be a huge step towards winning the SPL title again....................and ensuring CL football at Ibrox next season. Realistically, we won't win the CL so the SPL is defo the priority IMO. However, Wednesday is still very important if we want to have EUropean football after Xmas.

A draw on Wednesday and a win at the piggery is probably not being too ambitious, and I'd settle for that.

I'll go along with that. A win and a draw and I'll be happy.

The thought of losing to Celtic is 100x worse but logically, winning the Valencia game is more important as we would have 7 points from 3 CL games and I'm fully confident we could recover a 3 point gap.

I couldnt bare losing to the Tims tho.

Beat the tims. Realistically 3rd place in the CL group is still the target and we can make that regardless of tonights result, in fact you could argue 3rd place is already in the bag as bursa may not get points from either man u or Valencia.

Beating Celtic now is important to end their run and put that seed of doubt into them

Based on purely on how I would take a defeat from both the teams, I'd be more unhappy losing against Celtic. A great more deal so as well. I'll be unhappy if we get beat tonight but not as much as I would be if it happened on Sunday.

Draw tonight and a win on Sunday but.

Beat the tims. Realistically 3rd place in the CL group is still the target and we can make that regardless of tonights result, in fact you could argue 3rd place is already in the bag as bursa may not get points from either man u or Valencia.

Beating Celtic now is important to end their run and put that seed of doubt into them

I would agree that 3rd place was our target at the start of the campaign but after drawing at OT and beating bursa I'd go for 2nd. We have nothing to lose tonight IMO so I'd play 4-5-1 and try and attack at valencia and if we win we have a great chance at 2nd because I don't see bursa picking up anymore points against man u or valncia so can afford to try and beat Valencia

Winning tonight opens the chance of 2nd, even a draw would not be enough IMO.

But I'd take a Europa run and getting ahead of the tims, I don't like being behind them and they don't look like dropping points elsewhere.

Winning tonight opens the chance of 2nd, even a draw would not be enough IMO.

But I'd take a Europa run and getting ahead of the tims, I don't like being behind them and they don't look like dropping points elsewhere.

both of us will drop

elsewhere and can come from the mist unlikely of sources. I'm thinking us both being done by 4 by the likes of st mirren.

No game is really easy.

Valencia game is the more important for me, smellic are a nothing team and I won't lose any sleep if we lose to them (which I cannot see).

Taking the scalp of valencia would be a great achievement and put us in a great position to qualify as I think we will do Man Ure at Ibrox.

Beating valencia and taking one step closer to progressing in the CL, will hurt the bheasts badly.

Valencia game is the more important for me, smellic are a nothing team and I won't lose any sleep if we lose to them (which I cannot see).

Taking the scalp of valencia would be a great achievement and put us in a great position to qualify as I think we will do Man Ure at Ibrox.

Beating valencia and taking one step closer to progressing in the CL, will hurt the bheasts badly.

(tu):21: lets hope for 2 victories though cos we r the ppl & im greedy :uk:

First and foremost a victory tonight.

Remember. A run Tongue last 16 and last 8 makes up a short fall in next years Champions league immediately with around another £8-10m.

Then go hump the Paedos and watch the Lurgan Bigot implode

If Valencia beat us I'll be gutted that we lost, but I'll get over it by the weekend. We'll still be looking ok for 3rd.

If the tims beat us, i'll be gutted that we lost and that they won, and I fkn hate to see them win at anything.

That's the difference for me.