its 0-0 in the 93rd minute on Sunday!

And we score the most controversial goal imaginable!

What would be your best scenario?

I would go with them being denied a stone wall pen, the shagger punts the ball up the park Miller hand balls it on to lafferty who is offside takes it round the keeper trips over himself, we get a penalty and Laffery puts it away!

The Gers fans go mental!

Declan and Paddy are sick!

WATP

I would go with them being denied a stone wall pen, the shagger punts the ball up the park Miller hand balls it on to lafferty who is offside takes it round the keeper trips over himself, we get a penalty and Laffery puts it away!

The Gers fans go mental!

WATP

This but instead of Lafferty putting it away, the ball would hit the underside of the bar, and replay shows that it wasnt actually over the line :P:crabflute:

Actually my ultimate would be:

A mazy dribble down the left from Sasa, lobbed cross to the back post where Gazza drink-drive volleys the ball into the top corner before speeding off at such a speed that the Referee and linesman miss it.

I normally don't do "Fantasy scenarios" but this would be mine.

Sami the tranny shoots towards an empty net with McGregor being upended on the six yard box....Hooper tries to get the glory and his attempt to tap it into the net backfires and the ball trickles to Davie Weir who immediately hoofs it up the park to where Kenny Miller and Sook Yerr Cone challenge for the ball.

The ball comes off Kenny and goes for a throw-in to the mhanks but the linesman signals a Rangers throw....Weiss takes a quick throw to Kenny who shapes to shoot, but in an instant, the Lurgan bigot runs on the park to remonstrate with the ref just as Kenny lets fly.

The ball cannons off Lennon's napper and flies into the top corner of the net.

As Collum whistles for full time, the bigot calls Collum a masonic orange bastard...Lawwell promises Collum that he will get him sacked from his job at a Catholic school and the mhank mhedia are up in arms about a conspiracy.

Meanwhile, TGFITW are ripping out breeze blocks from the piggery to chuck at Coolum's hoose!

I normally don't do "Fantasy scenarios" but this would be mine.

Sami the tranny shoots towards an empty net with McGregor being upended on the six yard box....Hooper tries to get the glory and his attempt to tap it into the net backfires and the ball trickles to Davie Weir who immediately hoofs it up the park to where Kenny Miller and Sook Yerr Cone challenge for the ball.

The ball comes off Kenny and goes for a throw-in to the mhanks but the linesman signals a Rangers throw....Weiss takes a quick throw to Kenny who shapes to shoot, but in an instant, the Lurgan bigot runs on the park to remonstrate with the ref just as Kenny lets fly.

The ball cannons off Lennon's napper and flies into the top corner of the net.

As Collum whistles for full time, the bigot calls Collum a masonic orange bastard...Lawwell promises Collum that he will get him sacked from his job at a Catholic school and the mhank mhedia are up in arms about a conspiracy.

Meanwhile, TGFITW are ripping out breeze blocks from the piggery to chuck at Coolum's hoose!

sounds as if you have been thinking of this one for a while :lol:

Greegsy absolutely clotheslines Samaras with such ferocity that the little bastard does 2 aerial somersaults and his boots fly off his feet in mid-air.

Collum waves play on.

Lafferty chests the ball down from the longest clearance you've ever seen Shagger take, runs past Wilson while elbowing him in the face (breaking his nose) jumps over a sprawling Foster while deliberately stamping on his head. Misses an open goal and goes down clutching his face.

Collum awards a penalty and gives the comatosed Foster a straight red while he's being stretchered off with an oxygen mask attached. Celtic have used all 3 subs and Scott Brown is placed between the sticks.

Lafferty smashes the ball 10 miles out of the stadium. Celtic fans delirious.

Collum orders a re-take for encroachment (despite replays showing no Celtic player within 6 feet of the box.)

Second attempt Brown saves but Lafferty leaps like a salmon and tries to spike the ball beach volleyball-style into the net with his hand. Ball bounces over the crossbar. Linesman waves flag to alert Collum to something he's seen. After quick discussion between the two, the linesman and referee decide the ball (despite the laws of physics) had in fact crossed the line from Lafferty's handball and awards the goal.

Lafferty runs towards the Rangers fans and removes his top to reveal he's wearing a Sash, pulls a flute from his sock and gives us a rendition of The Billy Boys. :crabflute:

Collum blows for full-time.

Lennon dies on the side-line from heart failure.

Id go with, Shagger going on a solo run nutmegging 4 t*rriers on route before smashing the ball at 100mph aff McCourts coupon causing even further facial disfigurement, as the ball breaks to Laffatron he flicks it up and catches it behind his neck before running thru the mhanks defence, rounding lurch in goals then proceeding to get down on the line and do ten press ups as wee Weiss steals the tap in.

You do know Scott Brown is injured? :lol:

Mine would be 94th minute, Paddy McCourt has the ball on the left wing, Ricky Foster attempts to tackle but ends up dropkicking McCourt in the face, this happens right in front of Lennon who lashes out at Foster, Walter charges over and takes out Lennon. While that is happening, Davis plays a searching ball to the back post, Lafferty punches the ball across goal, Naismith runs straight into Lurch to stop him collecting the ball.

It falls to Kenny Miller, he traps the ball goes to ground and heads the ball into the net

You do know Scott Brown is injured? :lol:

I forgot to add that due to eating green potatoes the night before the game half the first-team withdraw through illness and Brown is forced to take a place in the starting 11. This will later prove to be his last game for the Tims as the aggrivation it causes to his injury leaves his career in tatters.

The Gers fans go mental!

WATP

Id go with your exact situation but in the 94th minute of 3 minutes added on and dont forget Miller fouls Loovens in the process of handballing :craphead:

plain and simple for me foster wsting time taking a goal kick gets booked rushes then to take said kick it whacks brown on the back of his napper and straight into the net :crabflute: ginger whinger is so happy he is doing the bouncy on the touchline :lol:

We are winning 2-1, they score in the 90th minute and start all their usual shite with singing and dancing. We punt the ball up from the kick off, that baldy fud of a defender they've got misses the ball and Lafferty sprints all the way up, lobs the goaly, and smashes it in the back of the net. He smashes it so hard that it bursts the net and knocks out a cel*ic fan behind the goal. He then proceeds to do the bouncy for 5+ minutes to celebrate. :beer1: