Lafferty view to Sunday

Paisleybear1873

Went to see paranormal activity 2 last night at the Showcase Linwood and big Lafferty was there :lol: Said hes right up for the game on Sunday and pretty confident. Wound up my taig mate aswel by telling him its just a 'easy win, easy win' and when he asked him if he had any fears over Paddy McCourt destroying us he just looked at him and laughed saying 'that really wont happen, no problem'

Would be nice for Lafferty to get one against those cunts, especially in their own midden!

Went to see paranormal activity 2 last night at the Showcase Linwood and big Lafferty was there :lol: Said hes right up for the game on Sunday and pretty confident. Wound up my taig mate aswel by telling him its just a 'easy win, easy win' and when he asked him if he had any fears over Paddy McCourt destroying us he just looked at him and laughed saying 'that really wont happen, no problem'

Would be nice for Lafferty to get one against those cunts, especially in their own midden!

Big Kyle is top class. That must have been hilarious mate. Paddy McCourt? ffs! Slower than a week in jail. :lol:

(tu)

My ideal result tomorrow would be a last minute winner from Lafferty. Come on son, you can do it.

would be even better if it was a handball and he was offside, just so we can see lennon explode :craphead: