Charlie Adam to Liverpool?

ElwoodBlues

I really dont see it. Im glad walter let him go he didnt do it for us and i still see signs of the old charlie adam when he plays for blackpool, he is still always looking for the killer ball when its not on and makes poor decision imo. If he goes to liverpool he will get found out in 5 mins

What's the chances we never put a sell-on feein the original transfer? :rolleyes:

Chico :praise:

Tbh, I've probably wrongly taken it as fact. I'm sure there was a link floating about confirming it ages ago, but it's possible it's just RM hearsay.

Liverpool are too good a club for him.

:lol: :lol:

have you even watched Adam play this season? Every game he plays on sky, they are all RAVING about him. Jamie Redknapp says hes one of the best passers off the ball, and how he never takes his time, he knows what pass hes making before the ball comes to him. Charlie has been an absolute class act since moving to Blackpool, and if you actually watched him, and not just declare him shite because he was getting played out of position for us.

Flourishing in a 4-3-3

Two of his best games for Rangers where when he also played central midfield in a 4-3-3, against Celtic at Ibrox in a game we won 3-0 and then the 0-0 draw with Barcelona 4 days later

I also remember one of his worsts games in a 4-3-3, when he played in the left forward position of the 3, with Boyd in the middle and Whittaker on the other :anguish:

Will be intersting to see where he goes when he inevitably leaves Blackpool.

The trouble with a club like Liverpool is the pressure, so he would need to hit the ground running to get the fans/media behind him if he there. Im guessing he will go to a Europa League EPL team at the end of this season...

The fee will probably be at least £6m as well and could be much higher than that.

I honestly think Charlie will go to Liverpool or a top 6 club and he will be a massive success at whichever club he decides to choose when he leaves Blackpool.

He is already one of the very best players in the EPL. Imagine how good he could be in a stronger side? :sherlock:

Good luck to him I say. :beer1: