Edu, just me that noticed?

Boab

We were playing a top side yes Edu was poor but we were playing a team that ran Barcelona close at the Nou Camp. Yes I am very dissapointed as the scorelines against Valencia could have been much different but we put in so much effort just not had the luck to be honest

Sorry, don't want to upset anyone Edu had a great game, perhaps man of the match material

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of him either. Very lethargic in possession, no first touch, no pace or urgency,

I just think he's replaced Lafferty as the newest whipping-boy on here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of him either. Very lethargic in possession, no first touch, no pace or urgency,

I just think he's replaced Lafferty as the newest whipping-boy on here.

No problem mate I'm just that I'm as gutted as everyone else will be and I tend to think if its not working then change it but this doesn't seem to be Walters philosophy.

Edu was obviously having a real off night, perhaps injured in which case why play him when we have Foster, Fleck, Lafferty or possible even Hutton who I personally don't think is Champions League material but he's not the only one you could level that accusation against.