***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

Naw, I'm saying stop with the petty wee digs because you don't agree with the team. This is the kind of situation you'v been waiting for, Rangers getting beat so you could say you were right about the midfield, pathetic and unneeded.

it's been coming all season and I've been right about the midfield :D

Naw, I'm saying stop with the petty wee digs because you don't agree with the team. This is the kind of situation you'v been waiting for, Rangers getting beat so you could say you were right about the midfield, pathetic and unneeded.

or maybe he's right about the midfield .

Even if we do somehow come back to win this, it's nothing to celebrate

Coming from behind 2 or 3 times - sign of champions

Having to come from behind almost every week - major worry

not just that, we just seem to concede and concede and concede :(

:marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv:

or maybe he's right about the midfield .

One game going bad and that means he's right ? I could see the point if we'd dropped points before but one game going bad and that automatically means its the midfield faults and he's right ? fuck sake :lol: