***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

Starting to think this .. although No Surrender ! :crabflute:

i mean, we have used two substitutes already, once again the snail that is kirk broadfoot has been placed on the field instead of ricky foster, what was the point in Walter signing him to not play him? i sincerely hope to fuck were not paying him wages. Its half time and were down 2-0, where can we go? what can we do to savour atleast a point? we only have 1 substitution left, who's walter going to bring on? wylde? loy? doubt it. Look at sunday when we were up 3-1 with 15 minutes to go, he still couldnt find it in him to change things round.

Lafferty has looked a bright spark, but the fans moaning at him are pissing me off. He had three players on him at one point, no one helping. Lost the ball, cue moaning and shouting from the fans.

Whittaker again, abysmal.

We've been pretty pish, McGregor should save that 1st goal with his eyes shut

We've had a few chances in the 1st half, 2 off the line, keepers saved a couple, all is not lost yet just need to take any chance we get this half, an early goal and its game on

What an absolutle disgrace of a performance - Worst I have seen us play in a long time.

Yip, absolutely fucking pathetic.

Dont even know where to start, the entire side have been woeful but I'd single out Whittaker and Edu as the worst of a bad lot, with Davis not far behind.

Two good strikes against us, three injuries, two off the line.....

Sometimes you just need to put your hands up and say it's one of those nights.

Damm 100% agree .. but being scots and a football fan I am still hopefull for a positve result!!

Two good strikes against us, three injuries, two off the line.....

Sometimes you just need to put your hands up and say it's one of those nights.

Oh come on now, the first goal should be saved every day of the week and the second they just waltzed through us unchalleneged.

Thats not bad luck or 'one of those nights' its plain unprofessional attitudes and performance.