Salim Kerkar in squad to face Kilmarnock

LegendofCoop

Did i say that. I quoted you backing up your story ffs.

Anyway what seems to be your problem with the most successful Rangers manager in decades?

what a weak as shit, and predictable, argument

Because i refuse to accept that Walter Smith promotes youth, i must have a problem with him

Yeah i do; that he fails to promote youth

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story has already been proven to be bullshit

Moyes had Rooney on the bench against Southampton just 5 games after Walter had been sacked

So Rooney was ineligible from August to March, but in April he was eligible?

Rooney made his debut v Spurs in august 2002. He did leave school early only sitting one exam maybe thats why he was on the bench :sherlock:

Rooney made his debut v Spurs in august 2002. He did leave school early only sitting one exam maybe thats why he was on the bench :sherlock:

He was on the bench against Southampton in April 2002, when he would've still been a schoolboy

These threads tend to out them i find :sherlock:

What a complete cocksucker you are

Can't dispute my argument - claims that i must have a serious problem with Walter Smith because i refuse to accept that he promotes youth

Still can't dispute my argument - infers that i must be a Tim on the windup

How many times did Danny Wilson keep his place when Bougherra was available?

Bougherra is better than Wilson ffs. He may develop into a better player in the long run.

Btw im not a very good cocksucker it always ends up dribbling down my chin :anguish:

How many times did Danny Wilson keep his place when Bougherra was available?

none which is the better player?

how many times was bougie or weir out that an 18 year old wasnt played.

smith also sent webster out on loan knowing wilson would need to play.

if danny wilsons your argument your fucked he loved that smith gave him a chance at 17.

next

He was on the bench against Southampton in April 2002, when he would've still been a schoolboy

Technically "yes", but, as long as he had turned 16 then he can be placed on study leave or work experience and I think getting the chance to play for Everton at that moment in time would count as work experience.

Bougherra is better than Wilson ffs. He may develop into a better player in the long run.

Btw im not a very good cocksucker it always ends up dribbling down my chin :anguish:

Bougherra was an irrelevance last season. He played less than half our matches and featured in only one Old Firm game. Did Wilson deserve to be dropped every single time Bougherra declared himself willing to play? Did he fuck. But Walter Smith will never play a youngster if there's a senior player available. Never.

none which is the better player?

how many times was bougie or weir out that an 18 year old wasnt played.

smith also sent webster out on loan knowing wilson would need to play.

if danny wilsons your argument your fucked he loved that smith gave him a chance at 17.

next

He had no choice but to give him a chance. For almost a year he had preferred to play McCulloch at centre half than give him a chance, only for McCulloch to put in a complete horror show against Unirea that would've left Walter looking like a complete imbecile if he'd played him there again

He had no choice but to give him a chance. For almost a year he had preferred to play McCulloch at centre half than give him a chance, only for McCulloch to put in a complete horror show against Unirea that would've left Walter looking like a complete imbecile if he'd played him there again

The whole team were a bloody horror show against Unirea not just McCulloch! :craphead:

Technically "yes", but, as long as he had turned 16 then he can be placed on study leave or work experience and I think getting the chance to play for Everton at that moment in time would count as work experience.

He turned 16 in October 2001, 5 months before Walter was sacked

Bougherra was an irrelevance last season. He played less than half our matches and featured in only one Old Firm game. Did Wilson deserve to be dropped every single time Bougherra declared himself willing to play? Did he fuck. But Walter Smith will never play a youngster if there's a senior player available. Never.

like broadfoot or mculloch or the fact he could have held onto webster.

your struggling.

I find the reluctance to play youth, particularly in the last 30mins of games we're leading 2 or 3-0 frustrating but to say that Bougherra doesn't deserve to walk back into the team is nonsense. He's practically our best player and has been a HUGE reason behind us winning two championships in a row.

I find the reluctance to play youth, particularly in the last 30mins of games we're leading 2 or 3-0 frustrating but to say that Bougherra doesn't deserve to walk back into the team is nonsense. He's practically our best player and has been a HUGE reason behind us winning two championships in a row.

(tu)

Bougherra is the better player at this moment in time ffs. It dosent matter how often he played.

You have a backbone to the team usualy the same goalkeeper and cbs will play all the time when availiable.

Stop getting your nickers in a twist fs, at this time with Rangers limitations to spend money he has to secure UCL football and we can only do that by winning the title. If the last 2 seasons didnt end with Rangers winning the leauge we could be right up shit creek. We would have had fire sales the press wanted.

But fuck it if he dosent play kids (excluding fleck, little, wilson, hutton, wylde, even weiss) then i can see your point:sherlock:

How many players from our youth system have broken into the first team under Walter Smith and established themselves as a first teamer who will play 30 games a season?

I love how people use examples like McGregor and Adam, both of whom broke through under Le Guen, and players who Walter signed because they were already established like Thomson and Naismith

The answer is one, by the way. Danny Wilson. Fleck may just about make it two.