Salim Kerkar in squad to face Kilmarnock

LegendofCoop

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Algeria hadn't qualified for the World Cup, Danny Wilson would still be playing for the Rangers youth team

No wonder boogie and weir were, and still are, better players than him....

The point is he coulde have played other people in there but gave wilson his chance and he took it. So your already widely discredited point about rooney is discredited that little bit more.... :sherlock:

Please carry on digging though.

Did I say they have to be in the team at the same time? Either or could have been used that season to bring a freshness to a team that was dying on its arse.

The post i replied to said that Smith was unable to throw an 18 year old into a championship battle, when I pointed out that he actually did. And, in my info, Ferguson could also have been used in that season.

Fergusons performances the following season showed that he would have been more than able to play some part the season before, unless you think he went from being unable to even be a bit part player, to being able to be the focal point of a treble winning midfield over the space of 3 months.

And I'd take a pre-injury Ferguson out of the two every time, although they were completely different style of player.

gattouso played forty odd times that season it was either or to freshen things up.

Where did you hear that mate?

Willie Vass mentioned it on his website. The BBC and sporting life have also said so and it was on Sky Sports...

New Rangers signing Salim Kerkar could play after receiving international clearance
Rangers will have Salim Kerkar in their squad for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash against Kilmarnock after the French-Algerian was granted international clearance.

Seen it on here at lunchtime its now been updated a bit

Rangers will have Salim Kerkar in their squad for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash against Kilmarnock after the French-Algerian was granted international clearance.

..Sasa Papac (head), Madjid Bougherra (hamstring) and Maurice Edu (knee) are all out with the latter two definitely sidelined for Wednesday`s Champions League clash against Manchester United too.

Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker, Kirk Broadfoot, Kyle Lafferty and Steven Davis are all available despite being forced out of international action in midweek. On-loan Aberdeen player Richard Foster comes back into contention after missing the game against his parent club while James Beattie, Nikica Jelavic and Andy Webster remain on the sidelines.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19112010/58/spl-team-news-kerkar-gers-debut.html

:D That's cool.....my thread title got changed & I never had to touch a button!!! Well done Admin! :clap:

Didn't believe it until I heard it from the best bluenose on TV....Raman!

Welcome (AT LAST) to the club mate....hope you can do us a real turn & get yourself a decent contract out of this. Many a player may have said "Fuck this" weeks ago! (tu)