Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

cwoodloyal

My brother has been doing some trolling trying to find out more about Whyte. He's getting lots of companies with Liberty in their name :lol: There's also links to South Africa. And we all know who is based there...

What does Archbishop Desmond Tutu have to do with anything? Mind you he is a protestant.....

Wow, I must offer my apologies to the OP for taking the piss, but we have had so many of these supposed takeovers, its hard to know what to believe, but it seems a bid has been made, or somethings happened at least.

Nice one OP, cheers for breaking the news mate.

Anyway, not wanting to jump to conclusions or get my hopes up, but i wasnt too sure about Ellis first time round, seems like he was in it for the land owned by the club to make a profit from, not the good of the club.

However, with the backing of a bear, things are totally different. Hopefully, this would force Ellis to put the club first.

Really hope this comes about.

Because I like you so much, even those who couldn't tell a taig at thirty paces, a quick trace back from link will tell you what we, or some of us new last week, you can then make up your own minds if we have another Florida billionaire on our hands. Non return of accounts should always set alarm bells ringing.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/tixway-uk

Am i the only one who has read this and seen the Accounts are overdue. I was excited until i seen this

I would like to see a complete overhaul of the scouting network so we can bring in the best talented youngsters from all over the world then if need be sell them for a healthy profit.

I'm not wading through 17 pages so apologies if these points have already been made. This story comes from Traynor who has a direct line to Murray. He wouldn't have put his name to this without Murray's blessing.

There is a rumour that John Reid is standing down at the Celtic AGM tomorrow. Reid if you remember, put the boot into Murray and Rangers when Murray was at his lowest ebb. Murray is an ego maniac who won't have forgotten this, the perfect fuck you so to speak. Interesting few days coming up.

I would like to see a complete overhaul of the scouting network so we can bring in the best talented youngsters from all over the world then if need be sell them for a healthy profit.

Agreed. I think Scandinavia and Eastern Europe could be a shout, possibly scouting the MLS, A-League and the South African leagues also.

Agreed. I think Scandinavia and Eastern Europe could be a shout, possibly scouting the MLS, A-League and the South African leagues also.

Theres massive amounts of untapped markets and still south america is a goldmine if you look in the right places. I mean barca found messi in argentina when he was 14.....could you imagine :craphead:

Wish people would calm down a bit, stop talking about signings and the what the future of the club is etc, we havent had any official statements yet, do we really want to go through this rollercoaster again? I dont want to get my hopes ups again anyway.

Id love the club to be debt free, id love to be in a position to talk about Winter signings, but i wont start thinking this wayt until 1 minute after the club says it happens.

Sorry to be a killjoy. I would love a rich bear to take us over backed by property developers millions/billions