Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

cwoodloyal

Does anyone think mayb its just an Andrew Ellis All over again ? :anguish:

No mate as i cant see a genuine Rangers man just trying to pull the wool over our eyes. It may not go through but the guy will not be a fly by night merchant (i dont think anyway)

No mate as i cant see a genuine Rangers man just trying to pull the wool over our eyes. It may not go through but the guy will not be a fly by night merchant (i dont think anyway)

Lets hope your right am excitied but keepingmy feet firmly on the ground !

Does anyone think mayb its just an Andrew Ellis All over again ? :anguish:

His name is involved in this which i don;t like.

Personally i want Graeme Souness back at Ibrox in a executive roll...............he wouldn’t stand for the shit we get as Bears..............

right so the club and Whyte have both confirmed something is happening.

Call me an optimist, but i find myself getting a little hopeful now. How dare I

And Ghurka, if Whytes businesses were in liquidation, if he did have massive debts.

1. Why hasnt he been forced to pay up in the years he has been back in Britain?

2. He wouldnt be allowed to buy a fucking football club if that was true now would he?

Get back to your tattie fields and your AGM

Just thought I would drop by and pour some oil on troubled waters, I am quite surprised that the contents of the following link have not been published here, an oversight perhaps, it has been freely available for almost 3 years, incidentaly where is Mr Whyte listed in corporate hospitality, anyone like to guess. AJ is said to be shall we say, suitably laid back.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showpost.php?p=12598743&postcount=1144

What you say might be true (or false, I don't know enough about these things)

But one thing I have noticed is that you take great joy in trying to post anything negative in relation to this news.

But one thing I have noticed is that you take great joy in trying to post anything negative in relation to this news.

the stuff thats on there is interesting but its also very much in the past it seems.

as i recall richard bransons been bankrupt and alot of sucessful business men have things like this in their past.

we should temper or enthusiasm and wait and see i think.

What a quaint notion, that facts are negativity, here are two other facts that even the brain dead should be able to grasp. Liberty Capital is not Liberty International holdings PLC, one is skint the other is a serious international player, guess which is which. Ellis is not Andrew Ellis, Ellis is the property director of Liberty PLC, one Martin Ellis. I could go on but I think I will leave you to find out the hard way, sufficient to say, Whyte has as much chance of owning Rangers, as TLB has of becoming next manager. :sherlock:

What a quaint notion, that facts are negativity, here are two other facts that even the brain dead should be able to grasp. Liberty Capital is not Liberty International holdings PLC, one is skint the other is a serious international player, guess which is which. Ellis is not Andrew Ellis, Ellis is the property director of Liberty PLC, one Martin Ellis. I could go on but I think I will leave you to find out the hard way, sufficient to say, Whyte has as much chance of owning Rangers, as TLB has of becoming next manager. :sherlock:

Are you a celtic fan?

Is Murray up to something that he needs a smokescreen for? This story has the same DNA as the previous Ellis charade.

We have every right to say this as fans.

The Ellis issue never did sound right, and it was him that announced the the media that he was in for us.

This time it appears it’s been going on for a month and both parties have announced the deal at the same time which is a lot more professional than the Ellis fiasco.

So, to put it in Laymens terms, i am a lot more comfortable in the way this is being delt with.

Stange that you use that word , thought you worked in fantasy .....

Stange that you use that word , thought you worked in fantasy .....

Last night he claimed mr Whyte the person was in liquadation despite the link he provided saying A company of which he was 1 of a number of directors at was in Administration.

Remember OC they dont do facts :sherlock:

They are fucking shiting themselfs big time.