Lee McCulloch Witness Protection Program

KERRZO

He's shite and should be dropped asap. It's amazing that people rate him. The worst excuse for a centre mid av seen.

Its amazing that Rangers "fans" like yourself can hate a Rangers player.

You seem to be blaming Lee for playing more than Walter for playing him, that makes it even more obvious you hate him.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about my golden boy Davis? U talk so much pish man. If u don't like my opinion that's fair enough but replying to every single post of mine is pathetic.

I wasn't replying to your post :lol:.

Retard.

You were talking about me In the post tho and you have replied to every single one of my posts on this page.

Get a life ya sad dick.

That's because we were debating about McCulloch, how else am I supposed to reply if we're arguing :lol: ? Think it over.

Mccullcoh gets off with being totally inept because he is a decent big guy and he is a Rangers fan. He has a good shot and can be dangerous in the air but he simply cannot do his job as a centre midfielder. If the could play that position we wouldn't have opposition players running at our two centre backs in every game. For some reason (lack of mobility is my guess) he cannot get close to other midfielders and cannot break up play. Anyone who thinks he is doing a good job as a holding midfield palyer is either blind or stupid.

I think the big mans attitude is great but he is badly found out in our disjointed midfield, even in the SPL.

Our defence and midfield this season has been shambolic, McCulloch as the holding midfielder should be a huge player for us, just now, hes not, like many others.

Bottom line is, hes not a defensive midfielder!

Not his fault.

Couldn't put it any better myself (tu)

For as long as i can remember "we" always seem to to need a scapegoat, sometimes even when things are going well, incredible.

McCulloch, Edu, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Namouchi,S Thompson Adam, Malcolm to name a recent few.

I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion but its so negative and predictable.

Charlie Adam must be pissing himself laughing. He plays for a manager that rates him, in his best position and the crowd love him to bits. We probably have lost about 6-8 million when he gets picked up by a bigger team.

Who next I wonder?

For as long as i can remember "we" always seem to to need a scapegoat, sometimes even when things are going well, incredible.

McCulloch, Edu, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Namouchi,S Thompson Adam, Malcolm to name a recent few.

I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion but its so negative and predictable.

Charlie Adam must be pissing himself laughing. He plays for a manager that rates him, in his best position and the crowd love him to bits. We probably have lost about 6-8 million when he gets picked up by a bigger team.

Who next I wonder?

Its only a matter of time..........

Who next I wonder?

Who knows mate.

Who next I wonder?

Charlie Adam wasn't used properly, but he was also a lazy bastard who never really got himself fit, and was allowed to do so by the management. He deserved some of the criticism that came his way. The others that you mention are nothing more than mediocre footballers.

Charlie Adam wasn't used properly, but he was also a lazy bastard who never really got himself fit, and was allowed to do so by the management. He deserved some of the criticism that came his way. The others that you mention are nothing more than mediocre footballers.

My point has nothing to do with how good or "mediocre" a player is rather the sad fact that some supporters will take a dislike for a certain player or players which is quickly followed by the usual bile and negativity, I dont like using the word hate,that snowballs and feeds straight onto the park.

You have an opinion on Charlie Adam, fine, I disagree with you. He has flourished in a more relaxed atmosphere free from the scrutiny of some supporters who, in my opinion, actually hoped that he had a bad game so that they could focus their critisism and bile. If, and its a big if, he was a lazy unfit bastard then where does the blame lie, to me it lies squarely with the management.

Adam has regularly out shone so called world class players this year and was like a breath of fresh air in recent International matches. we have lost out here, big time, and its not the players fault.

I would rather remember players for great moments in our history like goals against the Tims, Sporting Lisbon, European penalty shoot outs etc than having a dip in form in our league, especially when we are top of the League and still in Europe. Maybe I am one of these more easily pleased supporters, who knows, but one thing I do know is that there will be further "Charlie Adams" chased out of our Club.

Collectively, lets keep our scorn and critisism for John Reid, Septic, Lennon and the mhedia, theres enough there for everyone and let the team do their bit.

My point has nothing to do with how good or "mediocre" a player is rather the sad fact that some supporters will take a dislike for a certain player or players which is quickly followed by the usual bile and negativity, I dont like using the word hate,that snowballs and feeds straight onto the park.

You have an opinion on Charlie Adam, fine, I disagree with you. He has flourished in a more relaxed atmosphere free from the scrutiny of some supporters who, in my opinion, actually hoped that he had a bad game so that they could focus their critisism and bile. If, and its a big if, he was a lazy unfit bastard then where does the blame lie, to me it lies squarely with the management.

Adam has regularly out shone so called world class players this year and was like a breath of fresh air in recent International matches. we have lost out here, big time, and its not the players fault.

I would rather remember players for great moments in our history like goals against the Tims, Sporting Lisbon, European penalty shoot outs etc than having a dip in form in our league, especially when we are top of the League and still in Europe. Maybe I am one of these more easily pleased supporters, who knows, but one thing I do know is that there will be further "Charlie Adams" chased out of our Club.

Collectively, lets keep our scorn and critisism for John Reid, Septic, Lennon and the mhedia, theres enough there for everyone and let the team do their bit.

That's all well and good, but it's a Utopian ideal. If a player is playing badly, the crowd will get on his back, it is just human nature.

It's nothing new, but society has changed, and we now have too many precious little darlings playing at being professional sportsmen.

McCulloch protects the back four :lol: :lol:

We lose so many goals through the oppositions Midfielders bursting into our box. McCullochs always about 10 yards away blowing out his arse. His awareness is shocking at times

Aye coz mcculloch can cover 3 midfielders at once running onto him unchallenged by the mising two ahead of him :lol: Davis is just as bad , always follows the ball and not the man , where is his critiscm ? or flecks ? or Lafferty for the first goal where he left Whitty with 3 men to mark as davis AND fleck had both joined mcculloch in trying to close down Eremenko :rolleyes:

Now i have been a fan of Mcculloch as i think he gets a bad rap on here for fuck all other than no one wants to have a go at the Ulster boy Davis or the wonderkid that never shows up ( oh yeah he is played out of position :doh: ) . Now Mccullochs form has dipped slightly this season but i think its down to being asked to play when not 100% which is nothing to do with him but the blame would have to fall on Walter.

Have any of you even thought that maybe Walter tells him to sit there rather than closing them down higher up the pitch ? because if he moved higher up the pitch to close them down its easier for the opposition to go round but then again half of you wouldnt know tactics if they were to hit you on the bonce ffs

Aye coz mcculloch can cover 3 midfielders at once running onto him unchallenged by the mising two ahead of him :lol: Davis is just as bad , always follows the ball and not the man , where is his critiscm ? or flecks ? or Lafferty for the first goal where he left Whitty with 3 men to mark as davis AND fleck had both joined mcculloch in trying to close down Eremenko :rolleyes:

Now i have been a fan of Mcculloch as i think he gets a bad rap on here for fuck all other than no one wants to have a go at the Ulster boy Davis or the wonderkid that never shows up ( oh yeah he is played out of position :doh: ) . Now Mccullochs form has dipped slightly this season but i think its down to being asked to play when not 100% which is nothing to do with him but the blame would have to fall on Walter.

Have any of you even thought that maybe Walter tells him to sit there rather than closing them down higher up the pitch ? because if he moved higher up the pitch to close them down its easier for the opposition to go round but then again half of you wouldnt know tactics if they were to hit you on the bonce ffs

It's a thread about McCulloch not about Fleck, Davis or Lafferty. And if you read a post I made in the Official match thread on Saturday you'll see I critsiced Fleck for their 2nd goal

But this thread is about McCulloch and his inability to track Midfield runners is shocking

It's a thread about McCulloch not about Fleck, Davis or Lafferty. And if you read a post I made in the Official match thread on Saturday you'll see I critsiced Fleck for their 2nd goal

But this thread is about McCulloch and his inability to track Midfield runners is shocking

Correct, never a midfielder or even holding midfielder in his life!

(tu)